2-axis digital readouts targets milling machines
- Machine tool components and accessories. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug94, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p320
Introduces the Millman DRO system for milling machines of Sony Magnescale America Inc. at the 1994 International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS). Features; Capabilities; Contact information.
- Digital gaging system. // Modern Machine Shop;Jun96, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p243
Features Sony Magnescale America's Gageman system for in-process gaging. Components; Design; Contact information.
- EDM digital readout system. // Modern Machine Shop;Oct95, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p288
Features the three-axis Magnescale DRO system from Sony Magnescale America Inc. for control of electrical discharge machines (EDMs). Design features; Applications and uses; Function; Contact information.
- Inspection and testing equipment. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug94, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p458
Introduces the DE Series of detection and feedback digital probes of Sony Magnescale America Inc. at the 1994 International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS). Features; Capabilities; Contact information.
- Hologram technology goes to work. // Machine Design;1/12/95, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p32
Introduces Laserscale, a digital scale that measures displacements using hologram technology developed by Sony Magnescale in Tokyo, Japan. Applications; Description of the mechanism; Factors affecting resolution; Stability advantages; Contact address for information & purchase.
- Graphite milling shifts into high gear. // Modern Machine Shop;Nov96, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p152
Features graphite milling machines. Capability to supply up to four EDM sinkers with accurate electrodes around the clock; Accurate machine tool capability; Use of graphite milling machine for mold making and injection molding.
- `Intelligent' milling machines. // Modern Machine Shop;Dec96, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p222
Features the No-Skill artificial-intelligence-driven milling machine. Capabilities; Specifications; Availability; Contact information.
- Ringmaster: Cut rings out of a board to form hollow, cylindrical shapes in wood. Peters, David F. // Woodworker's Journal;Nov/Dec94, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p77
Evaluates the Ring Master milling machine. Machine models; Features of the stand-alone unit; Functions; Cutting of concentric rings in an indexing plate; Cutting capabilities; Contact information.
- Ingersoll Milling Machine Co. Teresko, John // Industry Week/IW;12/20/93, Vol. 242 Issue 24, p32
Features Ingersoll Milling Machine and the development of its octahedral hexapod. Machine design; History of the product; Advantages of the product.