2-axis digital readouts targets milling machines
- Machine tool components and accessories. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug94, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p320
Introduces the Millman DRO system for milling machines of Sony Magnescale America Inc. at the 1994 International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS). Features; Capabilities; Contact information.
- Digital gaging system. // Modern Machine Shop;Jun96, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p243
Features Sony Magnescale America's Gageman system for in-process gaging. Components; Design; Contact information.
- Inspection and testing equipment. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug94, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p458
Introduces the DE Series of detection and feedback digital probes of Sony Magnescale America Inc. at the 1994 International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS). Features; Capabilities; Contact information.
- EDM digital readout system. // Modern Machine Shop;Oct95, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p288
Features the three-axis Magnescale DRO system from Sony Magnescale America Inc. for control of electrical discharge machines (EDMs). Design features; Applications and uses; Function; Contact information.
- Hologram technology goes to work. // Machine Design;1/12/95, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p32
Introduces Laserscale, a digital scale that measures displacements using hologram technology developed by Sony Magnescale in Tokyo, Japan. Applications; Description of the mechanism; Factors affecting resolution; Stability advantages; Contact address for information & purchase.
- SOLID CARBIDE THREAD MILLING TOOLS. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/25/2002, Vol. 156 Issue 8, p109
Features solid carbide thread milling tools. Variation of the design; Features; Usability.
- Multi-coated milling grade for cast iron. Jordan, John M.,; Bradbury, Johanna L., // Modern Machine Shop;Jun97, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p226
Features the F5010 multi-coated milling grade for cast iron.
- Ingersoll Milling Machine Co. Teresko, John // Industry Week/IW;12/20/93, Vol. 242 Issue 24, p32
Features Ingersoll Milling Machine and the development of its octahedral hexapod. Machine design; History of the product; Advantages of the product.
- Circulation milling. Paterson, John // Paint & Coatings Industry;Nov93, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p42
Presents features of the HSD mill or circulation milling. `Many rapid pass' approach; Production of good dispersions by hydraulically packing the media at the expense of mill wear; Design and operation; Mill's ability to control batch temperature; Flow characteristics; Enabling of the addition...