BP enters metallocene race with retrofittable gas-phase technology
Tags: BP PLC
- British petroleum finds oil--plus a war. Mitchell, Jon // Christian Science Monitor;1/29/97, Vol. 89 Issue 44, p8
Presents information on the response of British Petroleum (BP) to international allegations of complicity of human rights abuses by security forces in Cusiana, Colombia. Number of soldiers who guard the central processing facility at Cusiana; Comments from Phil Mead, associate president of BP.
- BP expands capacity in France. // Chemical Week;4/5/95, Vol. 156 Issue 13, p8
Focuses on BP Chimie's boosting of capacity at its petrochemical and plastics complex at Lavera, France. Reversal of a downward spending trend.
- BP Chemicals confirms Grangemouth expansion. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;5/3/95, Vol. 156 Issue 17, p17
Reports on BP Chemicals' plan to expand capacity at its two ethylene plants at Grangemouth, Scotland. Investment for the plant; Expansion plans in Asia.
- BP profit boom. // Chemical Week;11/15/95, Vol. 157 Issue 18, p6
Reports that BP Chemicals' third quarter profits for 1995 has more than tripled compared with the year-earlier period.
- British petroleum has begun testing a new pollution-free system of transporting fuel that uses a... // National Petroleum News;Jul93, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p9
Reports on a pollution-free system of transporting fuel tested by the British Petroleum Co. Use of a polyurethane-based bag that allows no air to come in contact with the fuel; Statement from Mark Akhurst, BP senior physicist.
- B.P. Chemicals to have a new partner. Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Sep96, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p41
Reports on B.P. Chemicals' joint venture with IPCL.
- BP arrives at ETAP solution. Beckman, Jeremy // Offshore;Aug95, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p18
Reports on British Petroleum Co.'s pre-sanction awards for the Eastern Trough Area project (ETAP). Group of fields covered by ETAP; Scheme for the Marnock field housing process facilities; Postponement in the development of Bruce gas field.
- BP advances on Asia investment despite economic woes in region. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;02/16/98, Vol. 253 Issue 7, p8
Reports on Europe-based BP Chemicals' continuation of its Asian expansion plans despite the region's economic crisis. Confidence on the region's underlying strengths; Attempt to strengthen the company's presence in Asia.
- BP expands PE plant in the U.K. // Chemical Week;2/28/96, Vol. 158 Issue 8, p17
Reports on BP Chemicals Ltd.'s plan to increase the capacity of its linear low-density polyethylene plant in Great Britain.
- BP unveils propane-based acrylo process. // Chemical Week;9/18/96, Vol. 158 Issue 35, p7
Reports on BP Chemicals's development of a propane-based acrylonitrile process that offers lower production costs than the conventional propylene route.