Warner unveils a fifth network
Tags: WARNER Bros.
- WB Online to open virtual bar for night owls. Jessell, Harry A. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/15/96, Vol. 126 Issue 3, p135
Features the online site Insomniacs Asylum offered by Warner Bros. Online intended for late-night computer users. Site targeted for male audience ages 18-34.
- Time magazines headed for syndication. Freeman, Mike // Broadcasting & Cable;5/10/93, Vol. 123 Issue 19, p11
Reports on plan by Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution to launch one or more syndicated series tied in with Time Inc. magazines and produced by Time Telepictures Television. Infotainment magazine targeting; Prime access time periods; Title of day-and-date reality strip; Optimism on the...
- `Femme' not fatale yet. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/10/93, Vol. 123 Issue 19, p63
Reports on Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution plan to distribute the hour action-adventure series based on `La Femme Nikita' after it was rejected by Prime Time Entertainment Network. As standalone weekly for syndication.
- Warner Bros. Consumer Products signs new toys and games licensees. // Discount Store News;12/5/94, Vol. 33 Issue 23, p38
Reports that Warner Bros. has granted new licenses to several new licensees. List of new licensees.
- Warner Bros. Toys offers Mad Max. // Discount Store News;3/4/96, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p50
Reports on Warner Bros. Toys' plan to ship action figures, vehicles and playsets for spring 1997 in the Mad max line.
- What's hot in licensing. // Discount Store News;4/1/96, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p81
Reports on Warner Brothers Inc.'s Space Jam marketing and merchandising program.
- Warner Bros. expands marketing efforts. // Discount Store News;8/24/98, Vol. 37 Issue 16, pA9
Reports on Warner Brothers' launch of its Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island animated video with a comprehensive advertising and promotional program. Sample of Scooby-Doo licensed products; Worth of the advertising campaign.
- Warner Bros. Studio Stores aiming to open in Indonesia. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/2/96, Vol. 172 Issue 2, p9
Reports that Warner Brothers Inc. is planning to open a Studio Stores outlet in Indonesia.
- Warner sells four-pack. Spring, Greg // Electronic Media;12/01/97, Vol. 16 Issue 49, p55
Reports that Warner Brothers Domestic Television Distribution company has received clearance for four off-network sitcoms for its 1999 launch. Information on the sitcoms; Comments from Scott Carlin, executive vice president of Warner Brothers; Factors which influence the success of the `Drew...
- Warner retail. // Crain's New York Business;11/25/96, Vol. 12 Issue 48, p46
Reports on the opening of a store at 1 Times Square, by Warner Brothers company. Information on stores operated by Warner Brothers.