- Open door leads to more control. // Professional Engineering;09/06/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 16, p50
No abstract available.
- Workstation and Cubicle Services. Richardson, Robert A. // Information Executive;Mar2001, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p5
Comments on factors to consider in installing personal computer workstations and office cubicles. Determination of standard ampere circuit; Consideration of the costs of raising cubicle floors.
- NIH DEVELOPS TELESYNERGY MULTIMEDIA TELEMEDICINE WORKSTATION. // Imaging Update;Mar2002, Vol. 13 Issue 3, pN.PAG
Reports on the development of the Telesynergy Medical Consultations Workstation in Bethesda, Maryland. Significance of the workstation to its developer, NIH Center for Information Technology; Functional capabilities of the workstation; Installation of Pointmaker PVI-44 compact video marker.
- PRODUCT PREVIEW: TC-HELICON VOICELIVE. Cleveland, Barry // Guitar Player;Aug2004, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p36
Evaluates the TC-Helicon VoiceLive workstation for vocalists.
- NT workstation has plug & play. // Machine Design;3/9/95, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p174
Features the FASTseries SP and MP workstations which accommodate high-speed networks and enhanced graphics. Incorporation of common personal computer (PC) standards.
- UniForum '96 augurs workstation-market upsets. Wright, Maury; Granville, Fran // EDN;3/14/96, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p28
Focuses on workstation introductions at the 1996 UniForum in San Francisco, California. NeTpower Inc.'s Calisto Pentium-Pro-based system; Ross Microcomputer upgrades for Sun SPARCstations and complete SPARC-based systems; Pricing; Contact information.
- QUOVAD DEBUTS QUOVE WORKSTATIONS FOR DIGITAL DESIGNERS. // Computer Workstations;May2001, p4
Reports on the launch of QuoVE, a line of technologically advanced graphic workstations, by Quovad, the enterprise development unit of NW Direct Design and Manufacturing. Features; Pricing; Usability; Specifications; Packaging; Memory Storage; Performance rating; Availability; Product offering;...
- @Xi MTower 64. LaFon, Ron // Cadalyst;Sep2003, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p37
No abstract available.
- Low-tech high-tech. Hart, Tom // Technology Connection;Mar97, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p18
Highlights many features of Compact Disc-interactive (CD-i) workstations. Ways in which CD-i software can be used in education; CD-i's cost effectiveness; Comparison with CD-ROM; Special features of CD-i program Titanic; Prices. INSET: Calendar..
- Computer workstation ergonomics guidelines. // Occupational Hazards;Oct2000, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p214
Presents ergonomic guidelines for arranging a computer workstation. Optimization of workstation arrangements; Selection of computer furniture; Placement of computer monitors; Ways to practice good posture.