Indianapolis-area private high schools
- Little Rock. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;9/17/2007, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p8
A quiz about the integration of the Little Rock Central High School in Little Rock, Arkansas is presented.
- Show of Strength. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;9/17/2007, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p8
A quiz related to the integration of the Little Rock Central High School in Little Rock, Arkansas is presented.
- A good plan, but no such thing as a free school. // Crain's Chicago Business;09/15/97, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p14
Comments on rebuilding plan of Austin High School. How much funds will Chicago Public Schools need to spend to rebuild the school; Reasons for the rebuilding.
- The new trend in graduation ceremonies: Letting the shy valedictorian off the hook. // Curriculum Review;Sep95, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p10
Highlights a `Los Angeles Times' newspaper article which reported a growing trend among high schools in the United States to hold contests to select a student graduation speaker, rather than automatically putting the class valedictorian on the podium.
- Degree not working? Check the warranty. // Curriculum Review;Apr96, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p6
Reports that the graduates of Portland, Oregon's North Clackamas high schools are equipped with warranties that they can return to school if they believe that they have not learned adequate basic skills.
- High marks for LI schools. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/11/95, Vol. 42 Issue 50, p38
Presents statistical information on the average cost per pupil at high schools in Long Island.
- Class war. Milne, Kirsty // New Statesman & Society;1/7/94, Vol. 7 Issue 284, p18
Reports on a proposed closure by the local education council of the Mitchell High School in England. Basis of evaluation; Service in deprived area; Challenge of teachers; Issue of added value; Predicament from school mergers and closures; Repercussions of closure.
- A Unique School Adopts A Unique System. Siegel, James J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/16/2003, Vol. 219 Issue 7, p22
Features the Norwich, Connecticut-based Norwich Free Academy, an educational institution devoted to teaching students the high school curriculum. Amenities of the school; Installation of ductless mini-splits; Historical buildings within the campus.
- Facilities profiles. Moser, Robert // Tech Directions;May95, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p60
Profiles the Reavis High School Technology Center in Burbank, Illinois. Designers and consultants; Floor plans; Cost; Unique features; Facility areas and programs.