- Reading The Fine Print. FOXMAN, ALAN J. // On Wall Street;Feb2011, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p42
The article presents questions and answers related to the financial services industry including a hedge clause in an investment advisory contract, non-compete/non-solicitation clause in an employment agreement, and how a writer of an investment newsletter can avoid the need to register as an...
- You be the judge. Zasek, Robert A. // Secured Lender;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p40
Presents a questions and answers segment relating to security interest of banks in automobiles and dealers.
- Earn Continuing Education Credit. // Journal of Financial Service Professionals;Jul2007, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p89
The article presents a quiz about financial services.
- BROKER TALKBACK. // Money Marketing;9/27/2007, p48
The article provides an answer to a question related to financial services industry in Great Britain.
- JOURNAL QUIZ. // Journal of Financial Service Professionals;May2005, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p85
The article presents a quiz related to financial management. Each issue of the "Journal of Financial Service Professionals," contains a quiz for subscribers or members who receive the magazine. The quiz covers most of the material in the issue. By successfully answering 70 percent or more of the...
- Many IQ's, Few A's. Moisand, Dan // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2009, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p28
The article presents questions and answers relating to various aspects of the U.S. Financial Planning Act of 2008, including the decision to not create a self-regulatory organization, the requiring of additional licenses and not creating a self-regulatory organization (SRO).
- Q&Aâ€¦. Elhage, Ataia // Money Management;3/23/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p24
The article presents questions and answers advisory related to financial services industry. One client ask about the reverse mortgage loans. Another question raised by the client is that will reverse mortgage loans affect their age pension. The author defines the special rules in the Social...
- Investment Strategy. // Morningstar FundInvestor;Jul2008, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p48
The article presents questions and answers related to funds including the difference between the Loomis Sayles Bond Fund tickers LSBDX and LSBRX, the amount of money the managers invested in Sound Shore, and the benefits of buying Dodge & Cox Global Stock.
- AN GIBBS Hammer horror. Lowes, Ian // Money Marketing;10/28/2004, p73
Presents a question and answer advisory regarding the plan of the British government to launch financial planning contracts. Recommendation of the introduction of the low-charging, simple products that one refer to; Description of the take-up of stakeholder pensions; Regulation of financial...