Talk to Us!
- Aggressive earnings management. // Accountancy;Apr2002, Vol. 129 Issue 1304, p132
This article states that the Annual Review of Activities for 2001 of the Auditing Practices Board contains the summary of the responses received by the Board to its consultation paper about aggressive earnings management.
- Financial Management (1972-1994): A Retrospective. Borokhovich, Kenneth A.; Bricker, Robert J.; Zivney, Terry L.; Sundaram, Srinivasan // FM: The Journal of the Financial Management Association;Summer95, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p42
Financial Management has published more than 800 papers from 1972 through 1994. This article documents the influence of FM on financial research, financial education, and financial practice. The evolution of subject coverage over time is discussed. The FM articles most cited in journals and text...
- Reader SPOTCHECK. // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb1999, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p21
This section presents graphs of results of the reader opinion survey conducted by the Journal of Financial Planning as of December 21, 1998 on various issues.
- Letters. Markham, Andrew K.; Rak, Pamela; Kirsh, Michael A. // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p26
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues of the "Journal of Financial Planning." Response to the article "The Art of Connection," by Courtney Pullen; Response to the article "Estate Planning Emerging From Its Dark Cave"; Response to the article...
- Reader Spotcheck. // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p33
This section presents the results of the surveys conducted by the Journal of Financial Planning in the U.S. in relation to various finance issues as of September 2002.
- EXCELLENCE. // Practical Accountant;Jan2004 Supplement, p14
This article presents information on the annual financial planning awards as of March 2, 2004. The journal "CPA Wealth Provider," is honoring certified public accountant/financial planning firms, broker/dealers, and financial planning software vendors, as well as providing special Awards of...
- Proactive Research: Where Art Thou? Israelsen, Craig L.; Hatch, Shannon // Journal of Financial Counseling & Planning;2005, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p91
This 25-year review of published research in Family Relations and Journal of Marriage and the Family found 91 articles that were generally related to family financial topics. Of that total, only three articles dealt specifically with family financial management We offer several suggestions for...
- Pink rethink. Choueke, Mark // Marketing Week;6/29/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 26, p43
The article reports on the financial recuperation of the international business periodical "Financial Times" in 2006. After four years of financial problems, the periodical has posted profit in 2006. A spokeswoman of the periodical admits that the profit was achieved only by cutting Â£100...
- CE QUIZ. // Financial Planning;Dec2009, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p104
A quiz concerning the articles published within the December 2009 issue of "Financial Planning" is presented.