CV joint service
- Car care convention shifts gears, will stay in Las Vegas. O'Reiley, Tim // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);6/20/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p14
No abstract available.
- Heat! How it affects your car's performance. Alves, Chris // All Hands;Jul96, Issue 951, p40
Offers advice on preventive automotive maintenance for summer. Guidelines from the American Automobile Association (AAA).
- Paint spring & summer selling guide. // Automotive Marketing;Feb1993, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p52
Presents statistics on paint and related body repair products. Brand preference; Buyers by gender; Places where buyers go; Installation.
- Untitled. // Automotive Marketing;Feb1993, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p58
Announces the holding of a competition for mechanics and the availability of products for the maintenance and repair of automobiles. Dana Corp.'s Perfect Circle Machinist of the Year competition; NAPA Echlin's line of performance parts; Motormite Mfg. Division of R&B Inc.'s line of electrical...
- Charging/starting systems. // Automotive Marketing;Feb1993, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p60
Gives advice to automobile parts retail store countermen on assisting customers. Starter mounting; Charging batteries; Checking of starter pinion clearance; Alternator problems; Self-evaluation test.
- Paint. // Automotive Marketing;May93, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p52
Details the procedure and materials needed in doing a paint job on an automobile. Possible locations of the code identification plate listing the manufacturer's paint code number; Imprint on either a laminated label or on a metal plate; Working area; Procedure in using a primer in a spray can;...
- Untitled. // Automotive Marketing;May93, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p64
Offers Fel-Pro Inc.'s advice on the use of anaerobic sealer to install General Motors cam carrier housings. Necessity to ensure a proper seal at a number of joints in engines; GM vehicles as an example; Leak as a result if sealer was not used in reassembling.
- Machinist's notebook. // Automotive Marketing;Nov93, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p140
Features different automotive maintenance-related advice. Manufacturer's Service Bulletin's advise on the loss of power or hesitation while driving on sweeping right hand curves or turns; Effects of using an impact wrench on flywheel bolts; Prevention of rear main seal leaks; Elimination of...
- Machinist's notebook. // Automotive Marketing;Apr94, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p64
Presents guidelines on the maintenance and repair of automobiles. Includes air leaks; Confirmation of air leaks; Repairing of leaks.