The gay numbers racket exposed
- `Rage against the dying light.' White, Robert // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;2/15/93, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p36
Reports evangelical church members in Alberta and Saskatchewan are being spurred into action by gay and lesbian activists demanding the entrenchment of homosexual rights in provincial human rights codes. Evangelical churches as avoiding political involvement in past; Community Development...
- Warneke clarifies his views about sex with minors. Warneke, Lorne // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;3/15/93, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p40
Presents a letter received by the `Alberta Report' from the author, Edmonton psychiatrist and clinical head of psychiatry at the Grey Nuns Hospital. Views on gay marriage and child adoptions; Psychiatric acceptance of sex with `mature' minors; Contents featured in news story and editorial in...
- Gays are the worst victims of their own propaganda. Nicolosi, Joseph // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;3/15/93, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p40
Presents the author's views on Dr. Lorne Warneke's correspondence and February 15, 1993 interview regarding homosexuals. The author is clinical director of the Thomas Aquinas Psychological Clinic in Encino, Calif. and founding member of National Association of Research and Therapy of...
- The gays: Victory in the media while nature exacts a fearful toll. Byfield, Ted // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;5/3/93, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p52
Examines the irony in the situation where gays and lesbians are enjoying an awesome influence in the print and entertainment media, yet are dying like flies from AIDS, almost exclusively a sodomite's problem in North America. Two objectives of the gay movement: public acceptance of this sexual...
- Helping kids become gay. Demers, Jim // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;5/10/93, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p40
Recalls the 21st annual Charles T. Fried symposium at Edmonton's Misericordia Hospital, which saw over a third of the lecture time dedicated to homosexual topics and young peoples' sexual and homosexual lives. Making participants aware of gender conflicts in adolescents; Sexual orientation...
- Trojan army. Bethell, T. // American Spectator;Apr92, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p20
Protests gay rights by using examples of extreme behavior by `Queer Army' and `The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence,' two San Francisco gay groups. Protesting the distribution of condoms; A demonstration at the University of San Francisco.
- Homosexuality and biology. Burr, Chandler // Atlantic (02769077);Mar93, Vol. 271 Issue 3, p47
Discusses scientific research that may shed light on sexual orientation. Homosexuality in America's political consciousness; History of biologists' involvement in research into homosexuality; Failure of psychiatry to explain homosexuality; Ovulating hormones in male rats; Contested claims of...
- West Hollywood, CALIFORNIA. // Advocate;5/13/86, Issue 446, p26
Reports on developments that are of importance to members of the gay and lesbian community in West Hollywood, California, as of May, 13, 1986.
- Washington, D.C. // Advocate;5/13/86, Issue 446, p26
Reports on developments that are of importance to members of the gay and lesbian community in Washington, D.C, as of May, 13, 1986.