Jeff Stanton: Supercross athlete
- Talking with the champ. // Dirt Bike;Sep90, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p39
Presents an interview with dirt bike champion Jeff Stanton. Back-to-back supercross titles; Details of the 1990 competition; Handling pressure.
- Mr. Personality. // Dirt Bike;Nov92, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p24
Presents excerpts of an interview with pro dirt bike rider Jeff Stanton, 24. He's won six pro titles and is leading this year's race for the 500 Nationals. Self-perceptions; Physical and mental edge; Comments on other pros.
- Stanton bags 250cc national title. // Cycle World;Nov92, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p96
Reports that Team Honda's Jeff Stanton clinched the 1992 AMA 250cc National Motocross Championship with a runner-up finish at the final round of the series in Troy, Ohio. Combined with his 1992 Supercross Championship, the 250cc title puts Stanton two-thirds of the way toward American...
- Stanton wins fourth-straight Daytona Supercross. // Cycle World;Jun92, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p92
Describes motorcycle racer Jeff Stanton's victory in the Daytona Supercross, his fourth consecutive win in that motocross event. His closest rival, Damon Bradshaw; Bradshaw's comments; Racing stars of the Camel Supercross Series.
- Stanton retires, Craig quits. // Dirt Bike;Oct94, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p12
Reports on the retirement of Supercross champion Jeff Stanton and the release of Mike Craig from his Yamaha contract. Background on Stanton's retirement; Craig's separation from Yamaha due to conflict with his mechanics.
- Rider of the year. // Dirt Bike;Dec94, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p14
Reports on the retirement of Jeff Stanton from national motocross competitions at the 1994 American Motorcyclist Association National Championship. Career background; Profile of wins and losses in championships.
- A champion bows out. // Cycle World;Oct94, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p90
Focuses on the retirement of Jeff Stanton from the Supercross/motocross racing. Championships won; Plans; Other champion retirees.
- RACINGLORE: DAMON BRADSHAW REVEALS HIS TOUGHEST FOE. // Motocross Action Magazine;Oct2011, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p46
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience in racing against Jeff Stanton in motorcycle.
- Cert Group boss leaves. // Motor Transport;5/17/2007, p1
The article reports on the resignation of Cert Group chief executive officer Jeff Stanton.