Jeb Bush: Light-Rail and Class-Size Amendments No Good For Florida
- Saving Everglades, Environment Are Top Priorities in Gov. Bush's Budget. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;01/08/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31052, p43
Focuses on Florida Governor Jeb Bush's introduction of his environmental projects. Plan to issue bonds to pay for them; State-federal plan to restore the Everglades; Growth Management Study Commission's review of laws that were to protect environmental resources and manage development.
- Jeb Bush. // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Jun2002, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p18
Profiles Florida Governor Jeb Bush. Educational background; Details on his career in politics; Achievements of Bush during his term as governor.
- A Third Bush in the White House? Morella, Michael // U.S. News Digital Weekly;1/2/2015, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p10
A quiz about former Florida governor John Ellis "Jeb" Bush is presented.
- Jeb Bush Picks Goldman, Salomon for Everglades Program. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/27/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31582, p3
Reports that Florida governor Jeb Bush and his cabinet selected the finance team for the multi-million dollar Everglades Restoration Bonds program as of February 2003. Companies that will perform underwriting duties; Bond counsel for the program; Details of the program.
- Sunshine State Spending. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;03/08/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31092, p1
Reports on the plan of some legislators in Florida to provide new bonding authority to private schools and professional and amateur sports entities, and to develop high-speed rail. Proposal of Governor Jeb Bush to cut spending and the size of state government; Supply of tax revenues.
- Florida Governor Wants to Take Rail Repeal to Voters. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/8/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31836, p44
Focuses on the support of Florida governor Jeb Bush to repeal a high-speed rail project. Repeal of the referendum on the general election ballot; Construction of the first train route between Tampa and Orlando; Impact of the high-speed rail to the state's bond rating.
- Jeb Bush calls for bonds. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;02/03/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30571, p1
Reports that Florida Governor Jeb Bush's $46.8 million budget proposal is calling for about $1.13 billion of state bonding for fiscal year 1999-2000. Priorities for education, environmental protection and growth management; Infrastructure projects.
- FLORIDA: Jeb Bush's Tax Legacy. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/28/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32539, p27
The article reports on Florida Governor Jeb Bush's tax legacy with the official repeal of the state's intangibles tax on stocks, bonds, notes, government leaseholds, and interests in limited partnerships registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Bush pushed for the repeal since he...
- Jeb's jog to the right. Parker, Ray // Advocate;10/1/2002, Issue 873, p14
Focuses on the consequences previous appointments of governor Jeb Bush in voting decision of voters in Florida. Information on two appointments, public office position for politicians Jerry Reiger and John Grant; View of politician Reiger on homosexuality; Manifestation of in support of Bush to...