Two NRMSIRs, SID Among 11 to Respond to Muni Council RFP
- Martin County: Notice of Request for Proposals to Operate the Martin County Transit System and Commuter Services. // Minnesota State Register;4/22/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 43, p1521
The article offers information on a notice issued by the county council of Martin County, Minnesota which invites proposals to operate the transit system of the county. It informs that proposals will be received by the Martin County Transit system for the period from June 1, 2013-December 31,...
- TOP OJEU TENDERS. // Contract Journal;10/21/2009, Vol. 448 Issue 6740, p8
The article presents construction tender offers from various entities in England. The Shropshire Council is seeking contractors for care home scheme worth 148 million pounds. The company, Homes for Haringey is looking for a contractor to engage in improvement works across its housing stock....
- DfT considers Stack alternatives. // Commercial Motor;5/24/2007, Vol. 205 Issue 5230, p9
This article reports that the Kent County Council (KCC) has been calling on the British Department for Transport (DfT) to make a decision on its alternatives to Operation Stock on the M20. KCC officials met with the DfT to outline their proposals, designed to avoid closing the M20 for Operation...
- Isle business centre pulled. // Planning (14672073);9/18/2009, Issue 1836, p4
The article focuses on the withdrawal of a developer on the plans for a retail, leisure and business park in Anglesey in Wales after they were called in by the Welsh Assembly Government. It cites that the proposals of Ynys Mon Estates included a shopping village, bowling alley, fitness centre...
- Georgia looking in wrong places when making budget cut proposals. Hollis, Paul // Southeast Farm Press;4/7/2010, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the proposed FY 2011 budget of the University of Georgia, as requested by the governor and state legislators that cuts to the Cooperative Extension Service of the state which claimed to go beyond draconian practice.
- New Jersey to Issue RFPs for Banks In All Negotiated Deals From Now On. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;3/3/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33275, p7
The article reports on the plans of New Jersey to issue requests for proposals for banking services in all negotiated deals.
- VIRGINIA: VPA Offers RFP for Dealers. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/31/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33492, p9
The article reports that a request for proposals (RFP) for firms interested in insurance deals has been released by the Virginia Port Authority (VPA) in Virginia.
- Four steps to writing a succesful RFP. Shah, Nirav // American City & County;Jul98, Vol. 113 Issue 8, p24
Focuses on a request for proposals (RFP) document, while highlighting four steps to creating a successful generalized information system (GIS). Identification of the four key elements; Information on the four key steps.
- Are RFPs only requests for punishment, or can they actually help you? Lewis, Bob // InfoWorld;1/22/96, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p62
Discusses the issue of requests for proposals (RFPs) and its use in evaluating vendors and products. Three situations generally faced in the evaluation process; Conditions that dictate the writing of RFPs; Sources of help in writing RFPs.