Wyoming Gas Authority to Get $1 Billion Boost in Bonding
- On the line. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/08/96, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p18
Reports on defects discovered by New Hampshire Attorney Leslie Ludtke in a proposal to build a natural gas pipeline running from Massachusetts to Canada. First phase of the Maritimes and Northeast Pipeline project; Inadequacy of the completion process; Regulatory requirements of the project.
- Natural gas pipeline companies. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov94, Vol. 221 Issue 11, p110
Presents a directory of natural gas pipeline companies in the United States. Viking Gas Transmission Co.; West Emerald Pipe Line Corp.; Westar Transmission Company.
- Canadians plan Nova Scotia to Quebec pipeline. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov96, Vol. 223 Issue 11, p6
Reports on Canadian pipeline companies TransCanada Pipeline Ltd. and Gas Metropolitan & Co. to build a gas pipeline from Nova Scotia to Quebec. Estimated cost; Projected capacity.
- Is gas pipeline to Northern Chile from Argentina needed? // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov96, Vol. 223 Issue 11, p12
Reports on the study being conducted by Nova Corp. and CMS Energy Corp. on the feasibility of building a 509-mile gas pipeline to northern Chile from Argentina. Projected cost; Purpose of the pipeline.
- Mexico seeks natural gas system bids. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov96, Vol. 223 Issue 11, p14
Reports on the Mexican government's invitation of bids for a 30-year permit to build and operate a natural gas distribution system in three cities in Chihuahua. Bidding schedule; MidCon Gas Natural de Mexico's winning of a permit too build a privately-owned gas pipeline to transport gas into...
- Natural gas pipeline companies. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov96, Vol. 223 Issue 11, p80
Presents a directory of natural gas pipeline companies in the United States. Names; Addresses; Telephone numbers; Fax numbers; Key personnel.
- IPL Energy to build key gas pipeline. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug97, Vol. 224 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the anticipated completion of the new Vector natural gas pipeline which will link the Chicago, Ill., hub to markets in eastern Canada and the northeastern United States. Pipeline capacity; Interconnections.
- Massive pipeline to carry Bolivian gas into Brazil. Share, Jeff // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug97, Vol. 224 Issue 8, p34
Focuses on the construction of a $2 billion, 3,000-kilometer pipeline to carry natural gas from Bolivia into Brazil. Negotiations between the two countries; Winning bidders Enron and Shell International Gas Ltd.; Construction schedule.
- P&GJ's equivalent valve reference tables. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep97, Vol. 224 Issue 9, p41
Presents terms used in describing the qualities of natural gas pipeline valves. Includes bolted bonnet; Carbon molybdenum; Corrosion resistant overlay; Double disc; Inside screw; Exelloy nickel alloy.