Alison Saar at the Whitney Museum at Philip Morris
- Alison Saar. Weathers, Dianne // Essence (Essence);Sep93, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p54
Features sculptor Alison Saar. Exhibition at Whitney Museum of American Art; Familial influence on creativity; Use of medium to explore spiritual themes; Subject matter.
- Alison Saar at Phyllis Kind. Eccles, Tom // Art in America;Jan1996, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p98
Reviews an exhibition of painter Alison Saar's work at the Phyllis Kind Gallery in New York City.
- Alison Saar at Jan Baum. Ollman, Leah // Art in America;Jun2003, Vol. 91 Issue 6, p132
Features an exhibition of Alison Saar's sculptures at Jan Baum gallery in Los Angeles, California. Notable works on display; Exhibition highlights.
- Alison Saar. // Art in America;Aug95, Vol. 83 Issue 8, p24
Informs about exhibition of sculptures by Alison Saar, at the Brooklyn Museum.
- Alison Saar at LA Louver. Tibbit, Ashley // Artweek;May2008, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p19
The article reviews the sculpture exhibition "Alison Saar: Hither," by Alison Saar held at the L. A. Louver in Los Angeles, California through April 5, 2008.
- ALISON SAAR EXHIBITION AT LAUMEIER SCULPTURE PARK. // Sculpture Review;Summer97, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p31
The article reviews the exhibition featuring the works of sculptor Alison Saar along with Deborah Masouka at the Laumier Sculpture Park and Museum in Saint Louis, Missouri through August 31, 1997.
- Alison Saar at Phyllis Kind. Koplos, Janet // Art in America;Feb2000, Vol. 88 Issue 2, p123
Evaluates the exhibition that features art works by Alison Saar at Phyllis Kind in New York, New York. Art pieces included in the exhibition; Techniques used by Saar; Impressions given by the artist's works to art audiences.
- Alison Saar. Smucker, Ronica Sanders // Art Papers;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p15
An interview with artist Alison Saar is presented. She relates that she decided to become an artist because art was in their house constantly and it was not something she had to go out and learn. She narrates that she was interested in being an art historian. She cites that she studied with...
- Alison Saar Strange Fruit/The Woods Within. Canning, Susan // Art Papers;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p56
The article reviews exhibitions by Alison Saar including "Strange Fruit" at the Phyllis Kind Gallery in New York City from September 23 to November 4, 1996 and "The Woods Within" at The Brooklyn Museum in Brooklyn, New York from October 13, 1995 to September 8, 1996.