The Retail Triangle
- United States Economy. // South Dakota Business Review;Sep99, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p2
Provides information on economic conditions of the United States. Growth of personal income in the first quarter of 1999; Increase in car sales and retail sales; Unemployment rate in the second quarter of 1999.
- A TALE OF TWO MARKETS. Kirk, Patricia L. // Retail Traffic;May2004, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p226
Presents the market profile of Las Vegas, Nevada. Residential and retail growth; Population, unemployment rate and household income; Increase in retail space.
- Retail Implications of Wage-Price Controls. // Journal of Retailing;Winter71/72, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p3
The article focuses on retail implication of wage-price control. One cannot generalize about the effects of the new wage and price controls on all of retailing because these controls are far more difficult to enforce in certain trades than in others, they are more difficult to comply with in...
- D.C., Construction Capital. Hazlett, Curt // Shopping Center World;Mar2003, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p49
Reports on the development of the retail market in Washington D.C. Income of the median household; Reduction of unemployment rate; Stability of the economy.
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF. // Las Vegas Business Press;8/27/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p3
Reports business developments in the U.S. as of August 2001. Increase in the rate of unemployment; Improvement of retail sales at discount, chain and department stores; Extension on taxation for Internet access.
- Miami--Tropical Punch. // Shopping Center World;Jan2003, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p41
Reports on developments in the retail industry in Miami, Florida as of January 2003. Decline in tourism; Unemployment rate; Vacancy rates in malls and shopping centers; Rental rates for retail estate.
- Washington--High Rent District. // Shopping Center World;Jan2003, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p46
Reports on developments in the retail industry in Washington, D.C. as of January 2003. Competition by national retailers for urban and suburban locations; Unemployment and vacancy rates; Local planning regulations.
- Romania retail sales, unemployment falls in April. // Regional Today;6/4/2014, p2
The article discusses a monthly report from Romania's National Institute of Statistics confirming a 3.2 percent decline in retail sales and a 7.1 percent unemployment rate for Romania during the period of April 2014.
- Jobless claims plummet; retail sales gather steam. Maurer, Katie; Olson, Scott // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/20/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p47
Reports on the total jobless claims and growth of retail sales in Indiana, according to a report by the U.S. Labor Department.