- Macerich to acquire Westside Pavilion for $170.5 million. Heath, Tracy // National Real Estate Investor;Aug98, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p20
Reports that The Macerich Co. has acquired Westside Pavilion regional mall in Los Angeles, California.
- Macerich acquires mall from Zell/Merrill Lynch fund. King, Carrie // National Real Estate Investor;Jun97, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p22
Reports on the acquisition of the South Towne Center shopping mall by Macerich Co. subsidiaries.
- Mall Makeover for the Holidays. // Chain Store Age;Jun2001, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p131
Deals with the renovation of Modesto, California-based Vintage Faire Mall by Macerich Co. Cost of the renovation; Interior and exterior improvements of the mall; Mall store sales during 2000.
- South Towne owners gets OK for three restaurant pad sites. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;01/01/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 26, p11
Reports on the approval of a request by South Towne Mall owner Macerich Co. to add three restaurant pads on mall property in Sandy City, Utah. Lease of space by McGrath's Seafood; Menu offerings; Founding of the restaurant chain in 1980.
- ENERGY. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2/1/2013, p6
The article informs that solar panels will be installed at Fashion Fair Mall in 2013 as part of a nationwide installation project by Macerich at 12 of its mall properties.
- Vornado Affiliate Alexander's Completes Sale of Kings Plaza Mall in Brooklyn for $751M. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;12/2/2012, p8
The article reports on the completed sale of the Kings Plaza Mall in Brooklyn, New York by Parmus, New Jersey-based Alexander's Inc. to The Macerich Co.
- Using high-tech cameras to keep an eye on the mall. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;May94, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p82
Features the efforts of MaceRich Company to keep the unobtrusive quality of the camera as a form of security measure for shopping malls. Placing cameras in locations within the access of inquiring shoppers; Encouragement to the guards to talk to the shoppers; System of installation;...
- Danbury Fair balances tech and holiday tradition. FALLON, BILL // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/16/2015, Vol. 51 Issue 46, p5
The article offers information on Danbury Fair Mall located in Danbury, Connecticut which is owned and operated by Macerich based in California and has started setting up its holiday displays, balancing technology and holiday tradition, on October 24, 2015.
- Raceway Style. // Chain Store Age;Dec2007, Vol. 83 Issue 12, p162
The article reports that Freehold Raceway Mall in Freehold, New Jersey, has opened its doors to a new Main Street destination that is the result of an extensive expansion and renovation project in November 2007. A renovation of the interior of the existing mall was accompanied by a lifestyle...