Israeli and Palestinian proposals for the West Bank
- Israel's great wall? Critics belittle a barrier against Palestinians. Fletcher, Elaine // Christian Science Monitor;1/27/95, Vol. 87 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the reaction to the proposal of the Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, to create a security boundary between Israeli and West Bank Arab population centers. Reaction of Israelis and Palestinians; Expected impact of the boundary on the Palestinian population.
- Distrust and dissension in the West Bank and Gaza. Chesnoff, R.Z.; Kuttab, D. // U.S. News & World Report;7/10/89, Vol. 107 Issue 2, p38
Details Palestinian reaction to Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir's proposal for elections in the Israeli-occupied West Bank and Gaza. Reaction of the Palestine Liberation Organization; Role of the US and Egypt in assembling a Palestinian delegation.
- An Australian writes from the Middle East. Salt, Jeremy // Ethos 7-12;2002 Term 1, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p10
Comments on the violence between Palestinians and Israelis in the West Bank. Terms of a peace proposal for the Middle East; Opinion on Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon; Comments on the behavior of the Israeli government regarding resolutions of the United Nations.
- Israeli troops dismantle Palestinian West Bank outpost. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;2/3/2013, p8
JERUSALEM(JTA) -- Israeli troops dismantled a Palestinian outpost in the West Bank.
- Israel's Land Seizure. Sales, Ben // Baltimore Jewish Times;9/5/2014, Vol. 339 Issue 10, p42
The article reports the peace talk proposals between Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and seizure by Israel of land in the West Bank.
- Two Palestinian villages attacked in apparent price tag attacks. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;11/19/2012, p3
JERUSALEM (JTA) -- Two Palestinian villages in the West Bank were victims of attacks, believed to be by Israeli settlers, according to Palestinian officials.
- Jewish settlers torched widow's West Bank home, Palestinian officials say. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;11/23/2014, p1
JERUSALEM (JTA) -- A Palestinian home in the West Bank was set afire in what Palestinian officials said was an attack by Israeli Jewish settlers.
- The `intifada's' surreal effect. Chesnoff, R.Z. // U.S. News & World Report;3/20/89, Vol. 106 Issue 11, p54
Discusses the intifada, the Palestinian uprising in Gaza and the West Bank, and ways to break the impasse between Israelis and Palestinians. Signs of change.
- WEST BANK:. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/24/2014, pA02
WEST BANK: Two Palestinian protesters clashing with Israeli soldiers were injured by rubber bullets, according to a Palestinian medical official.