- NAMES IN THE NEWS. // National Real Estate Investor;Feb2003, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p14
Reports career developments of several executives as of February 2003 in the U.S. Appointment of Elysia Ragusa as chief operating officer of Staubach Co.; Addition of Dick Poladian as chief financial officer of Lowe Enterprises; Selection of Daniel Demarco as chairman of the National...
- Staubach's Formula: Focus on the Tenant. // National Real Estate Investor;Apr2003, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p11
No abstract available.
- Daily Quote. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/18/2009, Vol. 197 Issue 126, p2
The article presents a quote from Neil Fiske, president and chief executive of Eddie Bauer Holdings Inc., regarding the company's Chapter 11 filing in the U.S.
- Fiske to Step Down as CEO of Eddie Bauer. // Multichannel Merchant Exclusive Insight;2/14/2012, p2
The article announces the resignation of Eddie Bauer chief executive Neil Fiske.
- ON TRACK: People. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p56
The article announces several personnel changes including the appointments of Craig Zanon as vice president and general manager of the Global Basketball division of Nike, Inc., Neil Fiske as president and chief executive officer at U.S.-based specialty sportswear and accessories retailer Eddie...
- MAKING 'SENSE' OF SKIN CANCER. Edgar, Michelle; Prior, Molly // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/13/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 77, p7
This article reports on the 27th annual Skin Sense Award Gala held at The Pierre. The event has gathered celebrities, dermatologists and beauty executives. The event honored Neil Fiske, chief executive officer of Bath & Body Works, and Vogue magazine beauty director Sarah Brown. The annual event...
- PM DSCS-T COMPLETES SATELLITE TERMINAL MODERNIZATION AT NAVY SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS STATION, BAHRAIN. Larsen, Stephen // Army Communicator;Fall2004, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p47
The article reports on the completion of work under the AN/GSC-52 Modernization Program by the U.S. Army Product Manager, Defense Satellite Communications Systems--Terminals (PM DSCS-T) at Navy Satellite Communications Station in Bahrain in 2004. The team leader for the project was Neil Fiske....
- TRADING UP: The New American Luxury (Book). Gold, Sarah F.; Chenoweth, Emily; Rotella, Mark; Andriani, Lynn; Valdes, Marcela; Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;8/4/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 31, p63
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Trading Up: The New American Luxury,' by Michael J. Silverstein and Neil Fiske.
- '04 Berry Prize winner announced. // Marketing News;10/1/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 16, p26
Reports on the presentation of the 2004 Berry-American Marketing Association Book Prize to "Trading Up: The New American Luxury," by Michael J. Silverstein and Neil Fiske. Theme of the book; Phases of selecting the Book Prize winner and finalists; List of books named as runners-up.