- Donahue Schriber Hangs Sale Sign on Arizona Retail. Mueller, Mark // Orange County Business Journal;2/11/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p49
The article reports on the statement of Pat Donahue, chief executive officer of Costa Mesa, California-based shopping center Donahue Schriber, that the company acquired and developed several West Coast markets, and only Arizona market that is not as sold on.
- Fig Garden expansion plans continue. Rodriguez, Adrian // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;1/13/2006, Issue 323504, p1
The article reports on the continued construction of shopping centers and the expansion of space in Fresno, California. This is evidence of the aggressive pursuit of the Central Valley market by real estate development firm, Donahue Schriber. According to Dave Mossman, the company has pursued...
- Claremont Town Square Focus of $2.9M Upgrade. // San Diego Business Journal;3/10/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p4
Reports that Donahue Schriber, a commercial real estate development and management firm, is upgrading the Clairemont Town Square shopping center.
- A Loss for the Industry. // Chain Store Age;Feb2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p111
Pays tribute to Daniel W. Donahue, chairman of Donahue Schriber, who passed away on December 31, 2002 in Newport Beach, California. Landmark projects of Donahue Schriber under the leadership of Donahue; Awards received by Donahue.
- DEVELOPMENT DIGEST. // Shopping Center World;Jun2002, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p11
Presents an update on the development of shopping centers in the U.S. as of June 2002. Investment groups involved in the construction of a center in Michigan; Constuction of a retail center by CBL & Associates Properties in Connecticut; Renovation project launched by Donahue Schriber in California.
- THE WESTERN ROAD TO SUCCESS. // Retail Traffic;Aug2004, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p20
Focuses on Southern California-based shopping center developer Donahue Schriber. Company history; Development and repositioning experience of the company; Key factors contributing to the success of Donahue Schriber; Company's opening of three of seven centers under development in Northern...
- Irvine Cuts Management Partners Loose. // Retail Traffic;Jun2004, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p14
Reports on Orange County, California-based Irvine Co.'s plan to hire Madison Marquette and Donahue Schriber employees who are overseeing its properties. Irvine's decision to sever its ties with Madison Marquette and Donahue Schriber; Retail portfolio of Irvine; Remarks of key executives from...
- Newly formed Donahue Schriber REIT ready for new retail projects. King, Carrie // National Real Estate Investor;Mar97, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p18
Reports that Donahue Schriber Realty Group has become a real estate investment trust with a market capital of $120 million. Background information on the company.
- Donahue Schriber receives approval on $190 million project. Heath, Tracy // National Real Estate Investor;09/15/98, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p16
Reports that development firm Donahue Schriber has won approval for its planned retail and entertainment project called Glendale Town Center in Glendale, California. Selection of Patriot American Hospitality Inc. and Hospitality Worldwide Services to develop the hotel component of the project.