- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;2/24/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 36, p3
The article reports on the joint venture worth 668 million U.S. dollars formed by HealthCare Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) with Forest City Enterprises.
- FOREST CITY ENTERPRISES. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/14/2015, pA02
The article reports on the plans of Forest City Enterprises Inc., a diversified real estate management and development company, to convert to a real estate investment trust (REIT).
- MIRACLE ON MARKET STREET. Boswell, Brannon // Shopping Center World;Apr2003, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p32
Focuses on the partnership of Forest City and Westfield America to combine the Emporium department store with the in San Francisco Center in California. Specifications of the project layout; Disclosure of the project cost; Details of the site plans.
- Retail Beat. Heaton, David // National Real Estate Investor;Feb2001, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p24
Presents updates related to commercial real estate in the United States as of February 2001. Redevelopment of several properties owned by Westfield America Inc.; Renovation of the Silicon Valley Walk and Village Entertainment shopping center in California; Construction of the Short Pump Town...
- A new guard building in town. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/5/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p17
In every corner of Northeast Ohio's real estate development scene, a different cast of actors is striking deals today from just a few years ago. The change in ranks developed slowly and easily could go unnoticed, but it is unmistakable in characterizing many of today's developers and realty...
- The Week. // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/26/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 43, p0007
This section offers news briefs concerning business in Ohio as of October 2015. Topics discussed include John G. Morikis appointed as chief executive officer (CEO) of paint and coatings company Sherwin-Williams Co. effective January 1, 2016, University Hospitals' plan to build an outpatient...
- Company stresses its board is working as one. BULLARD, STAN // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/16/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p0012
The article reports on the new form of Forest City Enterprises Inc. of Cleveland, Ohio as a real estate investment trust and its insistence to not change its stock provisions. Topics include an overview of how the control of the firm's board works and the dual stock and share structure of Forest...
- Forest City shopping assets. BULLARD, STAN // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/16/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p0012
The article discusses Forest City Enterprises Inc.'s plans to trade several properties in its goal to be a real estate investment trust. Topics include a description of the "Forest City Legacy Portfolio," an overview of a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) annual report analysis...
- Developer Forest City opts for REIT status. // SCTWeek;2/12/2016, p1
The article reports that Cleveland-based Forest City Enterprises Inc. has become a real estate investment trust (REIT) named Forest City Realty Trust. It is stated that a portfolio of regional malls that are hardly slackers is possessed by the company. Comments of President and CEO David J....