One Reason Why Women Love Malls
- MADRID. Barker, Barbara // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/29/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 66, p14
Features the Calle Fuencarral shopping mall in Madrid, Spain. Number of fashion boutiques in the area; Prices of the apparel; Area of the mall.
- Picking away at labels. Collins, Clayton // Christian Science Monitor;6/19/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 145, p11
Reports on the social aspects of several brand name clothing companies the goods of which may be found in malls across the United States.
- Downtown Dallas to Get Showcase. Haber, Holy // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/14/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 33, p3
Reports on the construction of the apparel shopping malls in Dallas, Texas. Total tenants occupying the mall; Mall size; Layout of the mall.
- Creative Outlets. // Atlanta;Oct2008, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p95
The article offers information on various shopping outlets in Atlanta, Georgia, that offer discounts on clothing. It is reported that decorators on a budget will like Pottery Barn Outlet, with 30 to 50 percent off most items and a great selection of bedding. The mall, Discover Mills, was...
- ON AND OFF THE AVENUE. // New Yorker;11/21/83, Vol. 59 Issue 40, p139
The article focuses on the arrival of Atrium of Donald Trump's new tower for this Christmas-shopping season, on Fifth Avenue at 56th Street in New York City. It is a vertical mall of six stories lined with some forty small establishments. The duplex store of Martha is on Levels 3 and 4 of the...
- THE NAME GAME. Abbott, Denise // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;10/28/2003, Vol. 381 Issue 2, pS-12
The article discusses about celebrities trading on their fame to build their own business ventures. The real fashion muscle these days is being exerted by celebrities sporting their own brand of designer duds. The celebrity to fashion crossover, though not always embraced by fashionistas, is the...
- WHERE THE MANNEQUINS SHOW THEIR BUTTCRACKS. Gallant, Paul // Xtra (Toronto);5/11/2006, Issue 562, p7
Reports on the popularity of Abercrombie & Fitch clothing among gays in Toronto, Ontario. Reason behind the popularity; Observation on the A&F stores at Sherway Gardens mall; Information on Hollister clothing.
- Insurers take their business to island malls. Rosa, Taina // Caribbean Business;2/6/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p34
Reports on the launching of customer service centers of insurance companies in shopping malls in Puerto Rico. Accessibility of information on insurance policies; Range of available insurance products; Response to the consumer needs for convenience.
- Ikea service even better overseas. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;9/10/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p47
Focuses on the customer service of Ikea Furniture, a store with branches worldwide in Paris. Comparison of customer service between the stores in the United States and Paris; Privilege of kids in Paris-based Ikea; Advantage of Ikea members of shopping the Paris store.