Jefferson County, Ala., Sells $94 Million After S&P Upgrade
- Warrant what? Raynor, Geoffrey // Business Press;9/22/95, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p25
Discusses the commercial viability of stock warrants vis-a-vis the stock options. Definition of warrants; Processes; Peculiar characteristics; Features increasing the value of the warrants.
- Reservations accepted. Evanson, David R. // Entrepreneur;Mar1995, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p46
Focuses on the use of stock warrants by entreprenueral companies who are looking for quick infusion of capital. Warrants used to entice investors, reward investors or key vendors or provide for future equity capital needs; Issuance of warrants be reserved until the last possible moment.
- New warrants please investors. Fraser, Jill Andresky // Inc.;Mar95, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p118
Informs growth companies involved in the private-placement market about an obscure clause in the Securities and Exchange Commission's definition of stock warrants. How stock warrants normally give investors the right to purchase additional securities at a fixed price during a specified time...
- Another Bunch of Brady Bond Problems. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;03/06/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the valuation of the Series A warrants to Mexican Brady bonds. Factors affecting the valuation of the Brady bonds; Detachment of the warrants from 17 Brady bond issues in July 1992.
- Warrants warrant a special strategy. Delport, Rikus // Finance Week;10/15/99, p60
Focuses on strategies for making viable stock warrant investments in South Africa. Explanation of the warrants' features that allow investors' to sell or buy at their own pace; Indications of practices and features to avoid. INSET: Ten tips for investing in warrants..
- Pain and gain with gold. De Klerk, Vic // Finance Week;4/19/2002, p24
Focuses on the price volatility of listed warrants of gold in South Africa. Price increase in gold prices; Gold shares and prices for call warrants; List of gold companies.
- Warrant Call. Field, Nicola // Money (Australia Edition);Aug2002, p85
Provides information on equity warrants which are a type of trading warrant. Risk and return of the warrant; Types of equity warrants; Institutions that issue the warrant.
- Warrants issued to increase cash flow. // Hotel & Motel Management;10/15/2001, Vol. 216 Issue 18, p20
Reports the issuance of stock warrants for stock holders to increase cash flow in the United States. Right of holders to purchase a stock share at a exercise price; Similarity with option on the company's stock; Price history of warrant with exercise price.
- S.D. Program a Funding Option for New Firms. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;11/18/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p4
Reports on the development of Emerging Technology Fund system in San Diego, California. Details of the fixed percentage interest; Provision of financing for companies showing prospects of growth; Offering of warrants.