Orrick Herrington Raids Ater Wynne's Public Finance Office in Portland
- The Trading Floor. Wisniewski, Mary; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p31
Presents news briefs on appointments of officials related to U.S. financial institutions as of February 5, 2002. Selection of John Fiebach to head the corporate bond desk for Pennsylvania's Susquehanna Fixed income in addition to his other responsibilities; Promotion of two public finance...
- Norton Rose scoops Orrick shipping star. Harris, Joanne // Lawyer;9/12/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p8
The article reports that Norton Rose has snared Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP's European finance head Alain Gautron to strengthen its French shipping finance practice. Gautron's expertise extends to asset and structured finance, leasing arrangements and maritime and aviation regulatory...
- New Orrick partner takes Vodafone along as client. Hobbs, Kathryn // Lawyer;4/15/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p10
Focuses on the recruitment of partners at law firm Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe in the U.S. Selection of litigation partner Gregory Evans from McKenna & Cuneo; Comment from Orrick litigation group head Daniel Thomasch, on the selection of Evans; Recruitment of product liability and...
- Orrick Names Houston Public Finance Team. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;2/3/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34454, p1
The nation's leading bond counsel firm will open its Houston office with five attorneys from two prominent firms in the Bayou City.
- NYC suits Frisco law firm. Gabriel, Frederick // Crain's New York Business;06/16/97, Vol. 13 Issue 24, p37
Focuses on Orrick Herrington and Sutcliffe a San Francisco based law firm, as it tries to establish itself in New York. Plans to compete with other New York firms; Size of the firm; Information on firm's growth plans; Problems faced by the firm.
- Orrick Offers Options for Strapped California Governments. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/20/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32840, p23
The article reports on the move of Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP in San Francisco, California, to send out pamphlets entitled "Budget Relief and Deficit Financing By Local Governments in California," which gives options to local governments that are facing budget deficits in the area....
- Orrick looks for further growth in Los Angeles with new office head. Hobbs, Kathryn // Lawyer;7/29/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 31, pUS1
Deals with the appointment of real estate partner Michael McAndrews as head of the Los Angeles, California office of law firm Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe in July 2002. Reason for his selection; Background on the branch office.
- Orrick takes on $9bn State of California municipal finance deal. Begum, Husnara // Lawyer;11/18/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 46, pUS1
Reports that Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP, a law firm in California, has landed a $9-billion municipal finance deal with the state.
- Muni rival courting Chapman lawyers. // Crain's Chicago Business;7/17/95, Vol. 18 Issue 29, p30
Reports that Chicago, Illinois law firm Chapman & Cutler is beset by speculation that a group of bond specialists is considering a defection to San Francisco, California-based competitor Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe.