E.J. De La Rosa Gets Salomon Smith Barney's Amezcua
- E.J. De La Rosa Adds Two in California. Walker, Susanna // Bond Buyer;11/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32004, p6
Reports on E.J. De La Rosa & Co.'s hiring of municipal bond market veterans Joseph Yew and Matthew Hobbs to expand its business in California. Roles and responsibilities of the two executives.
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;3/18/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31595, p28
Presents information on appointments and new ventures of different U.S.-based investment companies as of March 18, 2003. Executive appointed to the post of vice president in the sales and trading unit in the Los Angeles office of E.J. De La Rosa & Co.; Regional offices opened by Wells Fargo & Co.
- Munis Unchanged; California Sells $1.5B of GOs. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/5/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33212, p2
The article reports on the stability of California's municipal market as of November 5, 2009 despite the state's issuance of 1.3 billion dollars general obligation (GO) bonds. The deal was with E.J. De La Rosa & Co. Inc. which consisted a 194 million dollar refunding debt and 1.1 billion new...
- E.J. De La Rosa Hires Sales VP From Piper Jaffray. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;6/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31910, p6
Reports on the selection of Steven Cosner as vice president for the sales and trading unit of E. J. De La Rosa & Co. in Los Angeles,California. Career background of Cosner; Statement of Ben Stern, director of sales and trading, on the benefit the company will derive from Cosners' appointment;...
- PRODUCTS. // Government Product News;May2003, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p25
Evaluates several products. Model 3010 industrial tub grinder from DuraTech Industries International Inc.; Lockable PG-1 Projector Guard Security/Safety from Chief Manufacturing Inc.; High Security Padlock Seal from E.J. Brooks Co.
- Two Join De La Rosa's San Francisco Office. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;5/2/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32372, p7
The article reports on the recruitment of two former senior bankers at Piper Jaffray & Co. including Eric Scriven and Ralph Holmes by E.J. De La Rosa & Co. in San Francisco, California. They are known as great bankers and an advantage for the investment bank which ranked 34th in senior managed...
- E.J. De La Rosa Vet Joins Westly's California Campaign. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/31/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32143, p6
This article reports that after a decade with E.J. De La Rosa & Co., Paul Rosenstiel departed the firm in May 2005 to become the policy director of Steve Westly's campaign to be Governor of California. Rosenstiel left the firm May 7, said Edward De La Rosa, president of the Los Angeles-based...
- California Again in the Spotlight With $1.5 Billion of GOs. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;11/2/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33209, p6
The article reports on the sale of a 1.5 billion dollars of general obligation (GO) bonds for retail investors in California. Chris Tota, director of trading and sales at E.J. De La Rosa & Co. Inc., said that the GO sale could satisfy retail investors for state paper beyond 20 years. Tota added...
- Fitch Affirms LAUSD. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32127, p41
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. affirmed its outstanding ratings on the Los Angeles Unified School District, California recently in connection with a series of refunding deals this month. According to Fitch, the district is selling $151 million in variable-rate refunding COPs this...