Texas Power Authority Switching $320M of Taxables to Tax-Exempts
- As Electric Deregulation Looms, Texas Agency Readies $527M Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p1
Reports on the decision by the Lower Colorado River Authority Co. (LCRA) to sell its revenue bonds to position itself for deregulation of the Texas electricity market in January 2002. Services offered to the customers through electricity facilities owned by LCRA; Establishment of a structural...
- Texas' LCRA Prepares a $286 Million Second Course. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/18/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31595, p30
Reports on the possible issue of second installment of tax-exempt revenue bonds of Texas-based Lower Colorado River Authority. Amount of the bonds that will be issued; Feature of issue of first installment of revenue bonds of the company; Book-running manager and co-senior managers of the...
- Texas LCRA's refundings begin today. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;09/21/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30730, p1
Reports on the Lower Colorado River Authority's restructuring of 1.5 billion dollars of debt. Pricing of the first of several refunding bond series; Preparation of a balance sheet for the deregulation of Texas' electric power market.
- Lower Colorado River Authority Goes Competitive in Large Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;01/04/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31050, p36
Reports on the Lower Colorado River Authority of Texas' sale of 98 million in tax-exempt bonds. Structure of the bonds; Use of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- Lower Colorado River Authority moving forward with restructuring. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/23/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30710, p38
Reports that the Lower Colorado River Authority is taking the first public steps towards restructuring its outstanding debt. Issuance of a refunding bonds; Firms hired to sell the refunding bonds; Expected completion of the restructuring program; Details of the forward purchase agreements.
- $1.3B of LCRA bonds rated AA- by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;08/24/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30711, p2
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s rating of Lower Colorado River Authority's bonds in Texas.
- LCRA Seeks New Level of Savings. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/19/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33400, p1
The article reports on the anticipation of the Lower Colorado River Authority (LCRA) regarding the 400 million dollar worth of refunding revenue bonds in the U.S. It mentions that Build America bonds left the tax-exempt market short of supply after it has increased the issuance of taxables....
- Texas Water Agency Sets $308M Refunding. WILLIAMSON, RICHARD // Bond Buyer;3/5/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33871, p1
The article informs that the Lower Colorado River Authority (LCRA) of Texas is planning to price the revenue refunding bonds for its electric transmission system amounting 308 million U.S. dollars in a competitive sale in March 2013. According to chief financial officer for the LCRA Brady...
- Letters to the Editor. Fletcher, Jim // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);9/25/2013, Vol. 140 Issue 39, p6A
Several letters to the editor are presented regarding the announcement by Lower Colorado River Authority (LCRA) general manager Becky Motal concerning her retirement on September 18, 2013 and the call by Marble Falls City Manager Ralph W. Hendricks of Texas for Quality Life Bonds.