Empty Desk at Banc One
- Questions Raised Over String of Banc One Staff Departures. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31335, p56
Reports the controversy over the departures of employees from the chicago-based Banc One Capital Markets Inc. Accounts on the departure of member of the broker-dealer's desk Peter Orr; Departure of the member of trading desk Anne Quinn; Reason of David Abel for leaving the company.
- Banc One Banking Head George Pitt Calls It Quits. Shields, Yvette; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;06/13/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30911, p4
Reports the resignation of lawyer George Pitt as executive of Banc One Capital Markets in Chicago, Illinois. Plans to remain in investment banking after the resignation; Factors affecting Pitt's resignation; Career background of Pitt.
- Banc One's Coolidge Quits New Job Over `Territorial Issues'. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;03/22/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30854, p6
Reports the resignation of Elizabeth Gallagher Coolidge as an investment banker of Banc One Capital Markets Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. Alleged territorial disputes as reason for resignation of Coolidge; Reason of Banc One for hiring Coolidge; Consequence of company efforts to increase presence...
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;04/26/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31126, p6
Reports developments related to the financial services industry in the United States as of April 2001. Resignation of Goldman, Sachs & Co. executives; Employment of John Raben as managing director of Banc One Capital Markets; Movement of corporate tax-exempts under investment-grade securities.
- BOCM mapping the MBS genome down to loan level. K.D. // Asset Securitization Report;10/28/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 42, p13
Reports on the development of the mortgage analysis database by Banc One Capital Markets Inc. (BOCM) in the U.S. Schedule for the release of the product; Availability of the platform in the Web site of BOCM; List of mortgage securitizers.
- Utilities Inc. pipes-in $50 million through Banc One Capital Markets. E. H. // Private Placement Letter;8/12/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p4
Reports on the deal formed between Utilities Inc. and Banc One Capital Markets that brought in an amount of $50 million for Utilities in 2002.
- Banc One Capital Shuts Four Offices. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/20/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31206, p1
Reports on the closure of four offices of Banc One Capital Markets Inc. Dismissal of investment bankers, traders and underwriters; Reasons for the closure of the offices.
- Banc One Settlement With Illinois Delayed. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/25/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30754, p3
Reports on the delay of the final approval of Banc One Capital Markets Inc.'s settlement agreement with the Illinois attorney general's office involving the firm's role as underwriter of deals for the dissolved Dixmoor Park District. Continued demands for protection from criminal claims; Cook...
- Bank One Paying $1.8M Accounting Fine. Reilly, Patrick // American Banker;4/6/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 67, p20
Reports on Bank One Capital Markets Inc.'s agreement to pay a fine to settle charges of internal accounting problems caused by a systems changeover. Moves made by the company to correct the problem.