- Prototyping convergence services. I. Skenderoski // BT Technology Journal;Apr2007, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p143
AbstractÂ Â Asia is an interesting place to be. Interesting because it is different from everywhere else. Different not because of the enormous market potential being exploited by every company under the sun but different because its population has an almost universal thirst to explore and...
- introduction. Quinn, Stephen // Conversations on Convergence;2006, preceding p4
A preface for the book "Conversations on Convergence" is presented.
- foreword. Northrup, Kerry J. // Conversations on Convergence;2006, preceding p4
A foreword to the book "Conversations on Converge" is presented.
- glossary. // Conversations on Convergence;2006, p129
A glossary of jargon related to convergence is presented.
- Harris Selenio. Moote, Stan; Mailhot, John // Broadcast Engineering (World Edition);Feb2011, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p36
The article evaluates the Selenio media convergence platform from Harris Corp.
- Telcordia offers Convergence of Telecom, IT, Cloud. // Productivity Software;
The article offers brief information on Telcordia Service Innovation for service delivery platforms (SDP) solutions from Telcordia.
- Convergence: This time the hype was justified. Johnson, Johna Till // Network World;12/15/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p28
Comments on indications that convergence is slowly taking place in the telecommunication industry. Growth in the number of companies that are supporting remote workers; Increase in wi-fi hot spots; Emergence of infrastructure-independent service providers.
- Remarks on the Economic Implications of Convergence. Katz, Michael L. // Industrial & Corporate Change;1996, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p1079
Convergence means different things to different people. This paper discusses two ways in which convergence is generally discussed: (i) the convergence of voice, video and data in telecommunications markets: and (ii) the convergence of the telecommunications and computer industries. In order to...
- Network Competition and Industry Structure. Jiong Gong; Srinagesh, Padmanabhan // Industrial & Corporate Change;1996, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p1231
The prevailing trend in the US telecommunications industry is toward industry convergence and market competition. This paper examines possible scenarios for developments in the telecommunications market as a result of further industry convergence and changes in the political and regulatory...