- Desperate Times. . . Hamburg, Lisa // Circuits Assembly;Mar2003, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p7
Editorial. Comments on the status of the electronics manufacturing services (EMS) industry in the U.S. as of March 2003. Formation of an EMS forum by the Electronics Components, Assemblies & Materials Association; Utilization of used components; Acceptance of discounts on components with...
- Don't Give Me What I Ask for: Give Me What I Need. Gordon, Pamela // Circuits Assembly;Mar2003, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p52
Presents information regarding creation of accurate request for quotes (RFQ) for original equipment manufacturers. Key sources of errors while generating a RFQ; Details of certain common mistakes of contract manufacturers (CM) regarding RFQ creation; Business-issue omission related to RFQ; Use...
- IPC Conference in Budapest Offers Critical Information. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jan2011, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p57
The article offers information on the IPC Conference on Quality, Reliability and Acceptability for Electronics Manufacturing to be held in Budapest, Hungary from February 22-24, 2011.
- Get yourself some toys for the holidays. Feldman, William; Feldman, Patti // Contractor Magazine;Dec2002, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p24
Presents information on various electronic products developed for the holiday season as of December 2002. Features of the Panasonic IC Recorder RR-US321 developed for automatic transcribing of verbal notes on the computer; Applications of battery-operated cameras Olympus Camedia D-520 Zoom and...
- Product feature. // Electronic Design;06/09/97, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p112
Presents information on a range of products which are related to the electronics industry. Information on the `dual n-channel buck controller chip' which was developed by Cherry Semiconductor Corporation; Details on the `Gas Guage' capacity chip monitor; Details on some switch-model...
- Product feature. // Electronic Design;06/09/97, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p94
Presents information on products which were introduced to the electronics industry. Reference to the `Range LAN2 6330 Micro design-in module; Development of computer chips by Qualcomm; Features of the products; Advantages of using the products; Availability of the products.
- Product features. // Electronic Design;06/09/97, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p158
Offers information on products which are related to electronics. Information on the development of three dimensional games (3D); Details on the development of a range of memory modules; Reference to the development of the `Ultimate 3D' accelerator board; Features of the products.
- EDN Components. // EDN;10/08/98, Vol. 43 Issue 21, p169
Presents information on products and components which are ideal for use in the electronics industry. Information on the use of the H178CBC series; Details on a product which allows the construction of full-color video outdoor signs; Characteristics of digital video disc (DVD) technology.
- Leading Electronic Components Manufacturers in India. // Electronics Bazaar;Jul2014, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p47
The article presents information on leading manufacturers of electronic components in India, as of July 2014, including New Delhi-based Radius Industries, and Mumbai, Maharashtra-based Rank Infotech.