You Cant' Hang 'Em Out to Dry
- CCGA Design Variables and their Effects on Reliability. Cole, Marie S.; Ingalls, Ellyn; Martin, Gregory B.; Milkovich, Cynthia // Circuits Assembly;Jan2002, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p66
Focuses on the design variables of ceramic column grid array (CCGA). Advantages of CCGA; Identification of the thermal fatigue life of CCGA card assemblies; Bond and assembly process of the array.
- How to Extend your case's PSU mount. // Custom PC;Nov2014, Issue 134, p110
The article offers step-by-step instruction for extending case's PSU mount.
- Kano Complete Computer Kit. Halfacree's, Gareth // Custom PC;Mar2017, Issue 162, p96
The article evaluates a Kano Complete Computer Kit offered by Kano and outlines the features of the guidebook.
- Who's Afraid of Lead-Free Rework? Ferry, Jeff // Circuits Assembly;Nov2002, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p24
Discusses several issues related to lead-free solder connections in circuit assemblies. Need for caution to prevent boards from thermal damage; Concern regarding cross-contamination; Provision of support by rework equipment manufacturers for the development of thermal profiles; Requirement for...
- Checkmate: Improving Profitability Through Better Use of Process Data. Kazmierowicz, Philip C. // Circuits Assembly;Mar2003, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p42
Focuses on the need for effective data management to increase productivity and reduce training costs in the manufacturing industry. Benefits to electronics assemblers by effective data management; Increase in the production line uptime; Reduction in the production line operating costs; Decrease...
- Untitled. // Electronics Weekly;2/14/2007, Issue 2275, p1
A photograph of two persons doing electro-mechanical sub-assembly work is presented.
- The Right Tool for the Job. Bilbrough, Bob // Circuits Assembly;Nov2002, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p26
Focuses on the selection of electronics manufacturing services (EMS) providers for high-mix low-volume (HMLV) printed circuit assembly. Characteristics of a successful HMLV provider and its comparison with a low-mix high-volume (LMHV) provider; Reasons for the involvement of large EMS service...
- A Method for Designing Assembly Tolerance Networks of Mechanical Assemblies. Yi Zhang; Zongbin Li; Jianmin Gao; Jun Hong; Villecco, Francesco; Yunlong Li // Mathematical Problems in Engineering;2012, Vol. 2012, Special section p1
When designing mechanical assemblies, assembly tolerance design is an important issue which must be seriously considered by designers. Assembly tolerances reflect functional requirements of assembling, which can be used to control assembling qualities and production costs. This paper proposes a...
- Efficient algorithms for self assembling non-rectangular nano structures. Kundeti, Vamsi; Rajasekaran, Sanguthevar // Natural Computing;Mar2011, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p583
Nano fabrication with biomolecular/DNA self assembly is a promising area of research. Building nano structures with self assembly is both efficient and inexpensive. Soloveichik and Winfree (SIAM J Comput 36(6):1544-1569, ) formalized a two dimensional (2D) tile assembly model based on Wang's...