ITT Industries, Cannon to Acquire VEMA/TEC
- Northrop Grumman/Logicon link up. Macrae, Duncan // Interavia Business & Technology;Jun97, Vol. 52 Issue 610, p10
Focuses on Northrop Grumman's link to Logicon. Logicon's transaction value; Claim of Northrop Grumman's Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Kent Kresa regarding the result of the company's expansion; Logicon's products; Logicon's 1996 revenue; Comparison of Northrop Grumman's exchange ratio against...
- Northrop-TRW plan would have $24.4 billion. Burr, Barry B. // Pensions & Investments;7/22/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p2
Reports the merger plans between TRW Corp. and Northrop Grumman Corp. in the U.S. Negotiation on the employment status of the TRW pension investment staff; Differences in the structure of pension assets management; List of Northrop pension fund managers.
- Goodrich's TRW Buy Sets Stage for Act II. Mecham, Michael // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/24/2002, Vol. 156 Issue 25, p46
Reports the acquisition of Aeronautical Systems business unit from TRW Inc. by Northrop Grumman. Expansion of products and systems capability; Generation of profit; Development of the commercial transport business.
- One man's high-tech warfare venture. Merrion, Paul // Crain's Chicago Business;06/22/98, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p3
Focuses on the acquisition of Northrop Grumman Corporation by Lockheed Martin Corporation in the United States. Value of the acquisition; Information on the backing received by James Owsley of Lockheed Martin; Important ramifications of the outcome of the Northrop's Rolling Meadows plant;...
- Northrop Grumman launches bid for TRW. Miel, Rhoda // Plastics News;2/25/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 51, p23
Announces the unsolicited bid to purchase TRW Inc. by Northrop Grumman Corp. Advantages of the proposal; Overview of TRW; Details on the number of stocks of TRW.
- Northrop Grumman to buy TRW. Miel, Rhoda // Plastics News;7/8/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p3
Reports the acquisition of Northrop Grumman Corp. of TRW Inc. in the U.S. Cost of the deal; Plan on selling the automobile unit of TRW Inc.; Impact of acquisition on the sea and air transport specialties of Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Justice raises stakes in merger. Velocci Jr., Anthony L.; Klass, Philip J. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/23/1998, Vol. 148 Issue 12, p30
Discusses aspects of the proposed merger of Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman in the United States. Effect of US antitrust laws; Concerns of the US Justice Dept.; Possibility that Lockheed Martin will sell Sanders Corp.; Threats of an injunction to be brought against the merger; Comments of...
- TRW Fighting Off Northrop's Bear Hug. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Apr2002, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p20
Reports on the decision of auto-parts maker and defense contractor TRW to reject a takeover offer from Northrop Grumman in March 2002. Value of the offer; Analysis of the rejection strategy; Increase in the stock of TRW.
- Northrop Grumman to acquire Ryan Aeronautical. Rivers, B. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Jul99, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p34
Reports on Northrop Grumman's plan to acquire Ryan Aeronautical. Acquisition price; Expansion of Northrop Grumman's reach into the platform arena.