Teradyne Signs Molex, Partners with Kaparel
- NEWSMAKERS. // Connector Specifier;Apr2003, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p10
Presents an update on the electronic component industry as of April 2003. Appointment of Bob Stasonis at PXI Systems Alliance; Acquisition of assets from Schott Optovance by Molex Inc.; Sale of Teradyne Incorporated's Manufacturing Software Group.
- A View from the Backplane. Fleck, Ken // Electronic News;10/18/99, Vol. 42 Issue 42, p46
Examines some of the renowned backplane connectors. Features of Teradyne Inc. and Molex Corporation's High Density Matrix; Applications of Hard Metric High Speed connector from FCI company; Information on AMP company's MICTOR line of connectors.
- Teradyne and GenRad Partner. // Circuits Assembly;Feb2002, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p8
No abstract available.
- PixelMEDIA delivers self-licensing software solution to Teradyne. // New Hampshire Business Review;10/5/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p29
Reports on the creation of IG-XL License Express, a software-licensing solution from PixelMEDIA Inc. of Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Role of the system in upgrading the efficacy of the Teradyne software licensing system; Features of the software solution; Background on the collaboration between...
- Reconciling DFT with ATE. Chappell, Jeff // Electronic News;10/29/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 44, p2
Reports on the partnerships of companies offering design for test (DFT) and automated test equipment (ATE). Partnership between Teradyne Inc. and Mentor Graphics Corp.; Goal of the partnerships; Activities of other test equipment companies.
- Innovating toward efficiency. McLaughlin, Patrick // Connector Specifier;Oct/Nov2006, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p22
The article highlights the events that happened in the interconnect industry. According to Ronald Bishop, founder of Bishop; & Associates, the industry has experienced the ups and downs which makes it difficult to manage a connector company. Some of the most talked about acquisitions include the...
- Teradyne partners with Teseda on scan diagnosis. // Test & Measurement World;Nov2009, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p11
The article reports on the collaboration of Teradyne Inc. and Teseda Corp. to produce a Scan Workbench software in the U.S. It notes that the software enables test engineers to perform rapid silicon debug, design validation, as well as failure analysis and yield monitoring. It stresses that the...
- Teradyne moves into robotic manufacturing with acquisition. PATRICK SEITZ // Investors Business Daily;5/14/2015, p00
The article reports that American semiconductor and electronic automatic test equipment manufacturer Teradyne Inc. is planning to expand into robotic manufacturing with its acquisition of Denmark-based privately held company Universal Robots ApS. It states the effect of the acquisition to the...
- Test for less. // Electronic News;7/5/93, Vol. 39 Issue 1970, p4
Announces the introduction by Teradyne of a lower-cost version of its J971 VLSI test system called the J971LC. Handling of devices up to 384 pins with edge placement accuracy of 700 picoseconds; Price estimate.