- People. // Circuits Assembly;Mar2003, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p14
Presents information about several people associated with the U.S. electronics industry as of March 2003. Appointment of Alfred Muranaga at the post of president, Yamaichi Electronics USA in San Jose, California; Recruitment of Chuck Gardner for the post of business development manager at Libra...
- Thomson-CSF develops laser target projector.. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/13/88, Vol. 128 Issue 24, p142
France's Thomson-CSF has developed two new projection systems for dome-type air combat simulators. They provide more realistic target and sky/earth presentations and improve the training value of the military simulators. Both the Mars target and the Janus sky/terrain projection system have...
- Black Enterprise Guide to home entertainment. Miller, S. // Black Enterprise;Sep87, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p81
A guide to the latest in consumer electronics--TV sets, stereos, personal computers, answering machines, cordless telephones, microwaves and more.
- Tips for the digitally disconnected. // Christian Science Monitor;1/16/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 35, p18
Offers advice for users of electronic devices, including the idea to learn about a product from the Web site of the manufacturer.
- Our readers write. // Electronic Design;12/4/95, Vol. 43 Issue 25, p20
Reports on feedback from writers to the column on electronic design.
- Upcoming meetings. // Electronic Design;12/4/95, Vol. 43 Issue 25, p65
Presents schedules for electronic shows.
- Communications controller board holds 33- 0r 50- MHz... Nass, Richard // Electronic Design;12/4/95, Vol. 43 Issue 25, p152
Reports that by combining a Motorola 33-MHz 68040 or 50-MHz 68060 microprocessor with a 68360 Quad Integrated Communication Controller, the NitroCom VMEbus board simplifies communications.
- State of the art electronics. Toussaint, P.A. // Essence (Essence);Jul90, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p88
Presents a roundup of some high-tech, state-of-the-art electronic products, such as still video cameras, personal video units, and palm-size learning products like the electronic Bible.
- A fond remembrance: When voltage and current were always sinusoidal. DeDad, John A. // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Mar1997, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p6
Presents the author's reminisces of previous knowledge of current and other electronic concepts. Revolution in the electronic industry; Emergence of computers; Problems in harmonics and power quality; Tools necessary for troubleshooting electrical problems; Availability of information.