- The late shift. Laron, Carl // Electronics Now;Oct99, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p2
Editorial. Comments on the impact of the Internet on the electronic revolution. Paradigm shifts of Internet technology most evident in the emerging digital music capabilities of the medium; Development of MP3 files technology.
- `How the Internet makes electronics design more productive'. Singer, Kim; Hawes, Jonathan // ECN: Electronic Component News;Jun98, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p125
Focuses on the use of Internet-based support and services on improving the electronic design process and productivity. Importance of the electronic design process in controlling costs; Features of the OrCAD Capture Component Information Systems (CIS) product; Features of OrCAD's Knowledge...
- Tools Bring Design Community to Internet Age. Perrotta, Ron // Electronic News;11/13/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 46, p38
Gives advice on developing products that leverage the Internet and provide connectivity. Adoption of electronic design process to the Internet; Challenge that electronic design tool vendors must consider.
- Risks to the South African financial markets -PART 1. Henning, Johan J.; Ebersohn, Gerrie J. // Journal of International Banking Regulation;Dec2001, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p269
Focuses on possibilities provided by the growth of Internet in South Africa. Assessment on the potential risk to the South African financial market; Features of online banking; Information on electronic commerce and its risks.
- The global village finds its idiot. Snyder, Eric // Inside Tucson Business;07/31/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 19, p4
Comments on the downside of the Internet's capability to break down barriers and make everyone neighbors. Vulnerability of electronic commerce firms to legal attacks; Potential legal conflicts that the Internet can induce between different parties.
- Research Refutes Net Myths. Gaskin, James E. // Inter@ctive Week;10/16/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 42, p80
Focuses on the result of a survey about Internet myths. How job seekers can learn from mistaken impression about the Internet; Prediction for the electronic commerce market; Advantage of brick-and-mortar companies.
- Coming of Age. Kalnoskas, Aimee // ECN: Electronic Component News;Jun2001 Supplement, Vol. 45, p4
Discusses the development of electronic businesses alongside the Internet. Lessons learned by electronic businesses from the Internet crisis in 2000; Tools and opportunities for businesses provided by the Internet.
- Leveraging business using the Internet effectively. Sardoni, Ken // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/2/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p15
Focuses on the Internet. Online education; Advantages and disadvantages of the Internet; Business applications of the Internet.
- The E-Com Curtain. // Export Today's Global Business;Nov2000, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p38
Deals with the issue of slowness in Internet and E-commerce growth in Russia. Number of the country's Internet users; Problem with the state of Russia's telecommunication networks; Steps taken by the government to promote the Internet and in crafting legislation to oversee its use.