Intermountain Power Agency Readies $304 Million Refunding
- Utah Power Agency Readies First-Ever Competitive Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/17/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31389, p3
Reports the issuance of $97.4 million dollars of power-supply revenue refunding bonds by Intermountain Power Agency in Utah. Sale of the deal via i-Deal Parity; Forecast on the result of the refunding deal; Life span of the bonds.
- Utah Power Agency, Swap in Mind, Waits for Dust to Settle. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31857, p30
Focuses on the expectation of the Intermountain Power Agency of Utah for the refunding deal. Worth of the refunding deal; Impact of the decline in municipal bond prices; Percentage of increase in The Bond Buyer 40 Municipal Bond Index.
- Moody's upgrades WPPSS debt; new LOCs for power agencies. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;03/18/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30353, p36
Focuses on Moody's Investors Service's upgrade of the rating on a refunding debt issued by the Washington Public Power Supply System (WPPSS). Confirmation of rating assigned to Intermountain Power Agency refunding bonds; WPPSS' substitution of National Westminster Bank with Morgan Guaranty...
- Fitch IBCA downgrades California power agency. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;12/29/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30300, p2
Reports on the downgrading of revenue and revenue refunding debt by Fitch IBCA Incorporated, which was issued by the Intermountain Power Agency to A-plus from AA-minus. Financial information on Fitch; Comments made by the Fitch IBCA.
- Bloomberg's `virtual road show' helps IPA bury the old dog & pony. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;09/09/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30474, p26
Features Bloomberg LP's technological marketing tool for a bond deal of Utah-based Intermountain Power Agency (IPA). Bloomberg's use of Microsoft PowerPoint software to create virtual audiovisual presentation; Provision of an ability for IPA to reach specialized audience; Bloomberg's service...
- Plan lifts debt constraints. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;04/05/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30612, p1
Reports that member cities of the Intermountain Power Agency (IPA) may adopt a novel debt-payment structure to help prepare for competition by providing the flexibility to maintain power rates even as they prepay outstanding bonds. Riverside, California's plan to decide whether to approve the...
- IPA: Intermountain Power Agency, UTAH. // Bond Buyer;10/07/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30742, p26A
Features the Intermountain Power Agency in Utah. Headquarters; Contact information; Top executives; Ratings and outlook; Total 1998 revenues; Bond issues.
- Utahamerican Leases Land From IPA. // Coal Age;Nov98, Vol. 103 Issue 11, p8
Reports that Intermountain Power Agency leased coal lands in Emery County, Utah to UtahAmerican Energy Incorporated. Area of the coal lands; Estimated number of tons of coal reserves which can be recovered; How UtahAmerican envisions the Lila Canyon mine.
- INTERMOUNTAIN GENERATING STATION. // Power Engineering;Aug2002, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p69
Presents information on the Intermountain Generating Station, a coal-fired power plant in Delta, Utah, owned by Intermountain Power Agency. Features of the facility; Operating records of Intermountain; Components of the heat rate improvement plan in the facility.