THE TRADING FLOOR
- DON'T TELL ME IN A CV -- SHOW ME. // Recruiter;Apr2013, p11
The article discusses the highlights of the breakfast event on the topic of employee recruitment by Caterer.com held in London, England in April 2013 and featuring Rob Ryan, recruitment talent manager of Tesco Telecoms and Tesco Mobile, as speaker.
- Wall Street hiring rolls on despite market slowdown. Gandell, Stephen // Crain's New York Business;07/17/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p15
No abstract available.
- Advanced placement for Wall St. recruiters. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;07/14/97, Vol. 13 Issue 28, p3
Presents information on the high demand for New York's Wall Street recruiting firms. Comments from Linda Bialecki, president of Manhattan-based recruiting boutique Bialecki Incorporated; Details on recruiting specialist salaries; What percentage of revenue goes to recriticizing firms; Agreement...
- Trading fast and furious in Wall Street market. Temes, Judy // Crain's New York Business;06/16/97, Vol. 13 Issue 24, p25
Looks at behind the scenes activities on Wall Street as commercial business try to expand their markets by re-shuffling of their talent. Wall Street's importance to New York; When the competition for talent started; Information on companies involved in intense recruiting.
- 40 Quants, 3 Recruiters, 1 Ticking Clock. Heires, Katherine // Securities Industry News;8/3/2009, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p21
The article focuses on "A Speed Recruitment Event for Quants" held in the Perfect Pint bar in Manhattan, New York City in July 2009. The event aims to recruit math and science whizzes on Wall Street with expertise in quantitative finance. It mentions the decline in the number of available jobs...
- The New Hiring Rule of Thumb: Two NASD Strikes and You're Out. // Bank Investment Consultant;Sep2001, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p28
Reports that banks and securities firms are adopting strict hiring practices for bank representatives. Factors that contributed to the change in hiring practices of banks and securities firms; Impact of customer complaints against bank representatives on their chances of being hired; Types of...
- Wall Steet wages war for best and brightest. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;02/03/97, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p22
Focuses on the employment opportunities on Wall Street. Types of professionals that are being requested; Shortage of computer programmers and modelling experts; Salary differences between Wall Street and other places of employment; Discouragement of start-up companies in the computer industry;...
- First Clearing Helps Correspondent Firms Recruit Brokers. Chepelle, Tony // On Wall Street;May2004, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p16
Reports on the assistance offered by First Clearing Correspondent Services to its correspondent firms in recruiting brokers in 2004. Formation of a group by First Clearing; Expected production of candidates.
- SYSTEMS & SERVICES UPDATE. Kentouris, Chris; Kite, Shane; Sandman, John; Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;6/16/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p10
Presents news briefs related to the U.S. securities industry as of June 16, 2003. Details of trading system Swapstream designed by the software development company Rubus; Joint venture between Bermuda Trust, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Bermuda, and Singapore's United Overseas Bank;...