Munis Little Changed With Firm Tone; $507M L.A.USD Deal Priced for Retail
- Texas School District Goes to Market Today with $100M of Triple-A GOs. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31904, p32
Reports on the sale of the general obligation bonds of the Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District through a competitive bind in Dallas, Texas. Total amount of the bonds; Disclosure on the rating; Financial adviser and bond counsel for the deal.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;12/22/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31043, p35
Reports developments related to the bond market in the United States as of December 2000. Information on the ratings of the bonds of the Alaska Housing Finance Corp.; Investigation on the financial status of the Emeryville Unified School District; Selection of Arthur T. Leahy as chief executive...
- Market Spurs Texas District to Rethink a $50M Refunding. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/27/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32411, p5
The article reports on the reduction of the planned $ 147.4 million offering of gilt-edged general obligation bonds of the Independent School District in Mansfield, Texas. The offering was reduced to $ 98.3 million after market conditions spurred officials to cancel the refunding component of...
- Two Washington Schools Ready Refundings; Smaller Deals Put on Hold. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;3/8/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32085, p5
Reports on the plan of issuing two school district refunding bonds in Washington. Total amount of bonds to be issued by Edmonds School District Number 15; Uncertainty of the district of the success of the deal; Failure of rating agencies to assign ratings to the bonds.
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;2/2/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31812, p37
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of February 2004. Improvement of the bond rating of Nicholas College; Approval of school bond issues in Schenectady City School District; Proposal for investigation into alleged no-bid contracts on state bond.
- Texas' Northside School District to Hit Market With $131M Sale. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/8/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32582, p6
The article reports on the efforts of the Texas' Northside Independent School District in going into market on March 8, 2007 with $131.2 million of building and refunding bonds. It highlights that the bond will mature from 2009 to 2037 and carry a triple-A ratings. Furthermore, in May, the...
- Niagara School Sale. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;1/29/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32556, p9
The article reports on the plans of the Niagara Wheatfield Central School District to sell fixed-rate serial bonds on January 30, 2007. The bonds will refund notes that mature in February and the competitive transaction offers 15-year bonds. Capital Markets Advisors LLC is the financial adviser...
- Clark County, Nev., Schools To Sell $500M. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;2/18/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32074, p1
Reports on the plan of the Clark County, Nevada School District to issue refunding bonds in Clark County, Nevada. Aim of the transaction to gain funding to refinance its outstanding general obligation debt; Total savings expected for the regular general obligation bonds; Bond counsel of the...
- Texas School District Prepared to Come to Market With Deal After Delay. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/9/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32565, p6
The article focuses on the bond offering of the Spring Branch Independent School District in Texas. The offering is one of a handful of planned refundings that have been placed on the shelf recently pending more favorable market conditions. The author offers information about the terms and...