Despite Warning on Credit, State-Level Issuance Seen Rising
- Child Obesity in Maine Judged Costly Problem. // Education Week;11/14/2012, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p4
The article discusses a 2012 report written by Todd Gabe of the University of Maine about the impact of Maine's childhood obesity problem on the state's finances through 2032.
- MAINE: Supplemental Fix. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31355, p37
Reports on the signing of a fiscal year 2002â€“2003 supplemental budget by Maine Governor Angus King. Increase of educational spending; Conformation of the state tax code with the federal tax changes.
- Maine Unveils $2 Billion Transportation Plan. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/14/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34242, p1
Maine's $2 billion, three-year transportation program is designed to upgrade the state's infrastructure despite sluggish federal highway funding.
- Untitled. // Education Week;8/4/93, Vol. 12 Issue 40, p33
Summarizes final action by legislatures on education-related issues. California; Indiana; Maine; Minnesota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Pennsylvania; Vermont; West Virginia; Governor; FY 01994 state budget; K-12 budget for FY 1994 and 1993; Percent change in K-12 budget; Highlights.
- M&T profit surges in fourth quarter and full year 2010. Tampone, Kevin // Business Journal (Central New York);1/28/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the financial performance of M&T Bank Corp. in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Economic Overview. // Angola Country Review;2010, p50
The article provides information on the economic performance of Angola and discusses the continued strong oil production and good performance in agriculture in 2010.
- Statistical Snapshot. // North Western Financial Review;4/1/2009, Vol. 194 Issue 7, p23
A chart depicting the financial performance of various states in the U.S. as of December 31, 2008 is presented, including Illinois, Indiana, and Minnesota.
- Adviser Fund Index. Hirst, Tomas // Money Marketing;1/28/2010, p27
The article reports on the financial performance of China in 2010.
- Have emerging markets hit a Bric wall? Akhtar, Tanzeel // Money Marketing (Online Edition);4/11/2013, p62
In this article the author focuses on the bad performance of the four major Bric countries of Brazil, Russia, India and China. It States that MSCI World Index increased by 26.21 percent between April 2010 and April 2013 whereas the MSCI China is rose by 0.04 per cent, the MSCI Russia declines...