Some Luck This Year, But Lots of Work Lies Ahead
- Delaware Governor Signs $2.39 Billion Budget for FY2003. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;6/27/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31417, p29
Reports the signing of the operating budget for the year 2003 by Delaware governor Ruth Ann Minner. Effectivity of the proposed budget; Implementation of the across-the-board budget cuts and a three-month hiring freeze; Details on the total amount of the operating funds.
- Delaware's Governor Announces More Cuts. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;10/21/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31495, p6
Reports on the announcement of additional cuts for the fiscal budget by Governor Ruth Ann Minner in Delaware.
- Delaware's Governor Signs Fiscal 2002 Capital Budget. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31173, p3
Reports that Delaware Governor Ruth Ann Minner has signed into law the state's 436.2 million capital budget for fiscal 2002. Issuance of 118.2 million of general obligation bonds; Amount of the overall budget and the bond authorization.
- Delaware Finds Unexpected $47.1M Of Revenue in Property Settlement. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/15/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31553, p6
Reports that Delaware Governor Ruth Ann Minner announced an unexpected 47.1 million dollar abandoned property settlement as of January 14, 2003. Details of the settlement; Utility of the settlement in compensating the state's budget deficit; Bond premium received by the state from a competitive...
- Delaware Governor Cuts Current Budget by $24 Million. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31290, p32
Reports on the order given by the Delaware Governor Ruth Ann Minner to the state agencies to trim the 2002-2003 budget in response to reduced revenue projections. Request made by Minner to states agencies to present lists of possible cuts to the budget; Budget cuts for administrative costs of...
- Delaware Governor Releases Trim Budget For 2003, Cuts Back Bond Authorization. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;1/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31311, p5
Reports on the announcement made by the Delaware Governor Ruth Ann Minner on the 2003 budget package featuring scaled-down bond authorization bill. Areas which were effected by the decrease in the bond authorizing bill; Topics that are excluded from the budget proposal; Steps taken by Minner to...
- Delaware Governor Taps New Budget Head. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;8/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31451, p29
Reports the appointment of Delaware Governor Ruth Ann Minner to the position of acting budget director in the U.S.
- Delaware Authorizes $118M for GOs. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;7/2/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31420, p5
Reports the approval of the 2003 capital budget by governor Ruth Ann Minner in Delaware. Issuance of general obligations bond; Finance for non-transportation state capital projects; Amount allocated for transportation spending.
- Delaware Governor Stresses Surplus Funds Should Be Dedicated to Bonds. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/24/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31621, p5
As Delaware increased its revenue estimates for the fiscal year and predicted less spending, Governor Ruth Ann Minner said in the third week of April 2003, that any additional revenue should go to 2004's bond bill to fund capital projects, rather than going into the general operating fund. The...