Amid Uncertainty, Specialty State Offerings Should Do Well
- PORTFOLIO STRATEGISTS' AVERAGED RECOMMENDATIONS. // Bank Investment Consultant;Mar2003, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p33
Forecasts economic and financial market indicators and provides recommendations on investments in the U.S. financial markets as of March 2003. Charts provided depicting the percentage of investments recommended in intermediate stocks, bonds and cash.
- Expectations, Markets, and the 'Political' Economy. // Economic Trends (07482922);Nov2000, p4
Focuses on the methods used to measure peoples' expectations about markets and the political economy. Measurement of information on inflation expectations; Use of market information to gauge other events; Information on the Iowa Electronic Markets.
- 1 INTRODUCTION & METHODOLOGY: 1.1 WHAT DOES THIS REPORT COVER? // Liechtenstein Economic Studies;2007, p14
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one about the executive strategic investment of Liechtenstein and another on the real economic demand of the country.
- 1 INTRODUCTION & METHODOLOGY: 1.1 WHAT DOES THIS REPORT COVER? // Martinique Economic Studies;2007, p14
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one about the executive strategic investment of Martinique and another on the real economic demand of the country.
- 'Helicopter Ben' To Drive Assets Higher. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/15/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 31, p13
The article presents a forecast for the emerging markets in Europe in 2011. Selected assets across the region is expected to report continued gains following the move by the U.S. Federal Reserve for further round of easing on November 3, 2010. It also describes the sustained growths of emerging...
- ASSET CLASS STRATEGY. // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/11/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p23
Lists of key views and forecasts of Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) for the global and emerging markets in 2011 are presented including global key views on equities, currency, and fixed income, as well as commodities key views, and Latin America currency forecasts.
- chapter 7: BMI Global Assumptions. // Iran Business Forecast Report;2009 1st Quarter, p61
The article offers forecasts on the global economic conditions.
- chapter 7: BMI Global Assumptions outlook. // Malaysia Business Forecast Report;2009 3rd Quarter, p59
The article provides an outlook for the global economy in 2009, including the growth forecasts for the developed states, emerging markets and commodities.
- chapter 4: BMI Global Assumptions. // West Caribbean Business Forecast Report;2010 1st Quarter, p39
The article offers a global economic outlook for 2010, particularly on emerging markets.
- chapter 7: BMI Global Assumptions. // Brazil Business Forecast Report;2009 1st Quarter, p59
The article offers forecasts related to the global economic activity from 2008-2013.