Bill Would Give Renewable Energy Credits to Muni Utilities
- Tax file. Simonson, Ken // Fleet Owner;Jan2000, Vol. 95 Issue 1, p8
Reports on a legislative bill that has been introduced to provide an income tax credit for each qualified commercial PTO a taxpayer owns. Chances of the passage of the bill into law in 2000; Definition of the qualifications under the law; Opposition for tax relief for PTO.
- Rep. Weller To Introduce Tax Credit Bill. Goldrich, Robert // SHOOT;10/13/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 41, p1
Reports the introduction of a bill aimed at providing postproduction facilities with an investment tax credit in the United States. Sponsor and co-sponsors of the bill; Relevance of tax credit on the mandated transition to digital television; Speculation on the passage of the bill; Organization...
- Tax Credit Bill Gains Supporters. // Automotive Marketing;Sep2000, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p10
Focuses on the increased number of supporters for a tax credit legislative bill in the United States. Provisions of the bill; Details of the benefits that manufacturers could get from the bill.
- Vt. Passes New Captive Law. McDonald, Caroline // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;06/11/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 24, p2
Focuses on Senate Bill 139, a captive insurance legislation passed by the state of Vermont in 2001. Provisions for sponsored captives; Tax credit to be offered by Vermont to any captive formed from 2002 to 2004.
- Performance-based Energy Tax Credit Proposed. // Qualified Remodeler;Jan2012, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p6
A summary of the proposed legislation, Cut Energy Bills at Home Act or S. 1914, of the U.S., is presented.
- West Virginia Weighs Per-Channel Tax Break. // Multichannel News;3/25/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p10
The article offers information on the tax credit bill which was introduced in the U.S. state legislature according to which tax credit to any cable operator with a corporation agreeing to sell channels individually, as long as the price remained reasonable.
- HIRE Ground. HOUGHTON, KRIS // BusinessWest;2/14/2011, p63
Summaries are presented of the Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment Act (HIRE) and the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) act related to tax credits in the U.S.
- Legislative session under way. HERBOLD, ERIN // Wallaces Farmer;Mar2013, Vol. 138 Issue 3, p16
A summary are presented of several bills including the HSB 60, the Beginning Farmer Tax Credit, HSB 97, DNR leases and beginning farmers bill, and SF 119, Farmland advertising bill.
- Bill would make conservation tax credit permanent. // High Plains Journal;3/14/2011, Vol. 129 Issue 11, p15A
The article reports on the move of Senators Charles Grassley and Max Baucus to introduce a bill that would make the conservation tax credit for farmlands permanent in the U.S.