Illinois Lures Abel Banker
- State's new debt management director is ready, willing and Abel. Hinz, Greg // Crain's Chicago Business;4/21/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p13
David Abel, the state's new debt management director, is among those laboring overtime-plus at the Illinois Bureau of the Budget to fill an unprecedented $5 billion hole in state finances. At the top of the list is issuing up to $10 billion in pension bonds that Governor Blagojevich wants to...
- DAVID L. ABELL. // Music Trades;Apr2006, Vol. 154 Issue 3, p204
Pays tribute to the late piano retailer David L. Abell.
- Recovery effort. Herrington, Ryan // Golf World;5/2/2008, Vol. 61 Issue 36, p68
The article focuses on David Abell's effort to compete at the 17th George L. Coleman Invitational golf tournament held at the Seminole Golf Club in Juno Beach, Florida after his disqualification from the 2006 amateur tournament due to health problems. During the tournament, Abell admitted to...
- New Leadership to Set The Pace at Competitor. ALLEN, MIKE // San Diego Business Journal;3/17/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p1
The article announces that David Abeles, the general manager at Taylormayde-Adidas Golf. Co., was hired by publisher Competitor Group Inc. as its new chief executive, along with Barrett Garrison as chief financial officer and Keith Kendrick as chief marketing officer.
- Something's Gotta Give. Simeone, Nigel // International Record Review;Dec2014, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p92
No abstract available.
- Omaha School District Sets $89.5M Refunding. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;3/1/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33273, p4
The article reports on the intent of Douglas County School District 1 to refund bonds worth 89.5 million dollars to raise funds that will be used in debt service reduction in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Pointing the way to debt management. Fairhurst, John // Mortgage Strategy;3/7/2011, p15
In this article the author comments on effective debt management in Great Britain.
- For debtor or worse. Gregory, Nicole; Dubner, Stephen J. // New York;4/26/93, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p25
Focuses on a meeting of Debtors Anonymous. What brings the people together; What the members are expected to do; Personal examples; Tips for a sound economic recovery; Details.
- Debt debate muddied by TARP vote. Lillis, Mike // Hill;4/27/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 55, p1
The article reports on the issue concerning the proposed increase of 14.3 trillion debt ceiling to save U.S. economy.