Most shoppers want 'green' furniture
- Study: Majority of Consumers Want to Visit Store. // Wireless Week;March2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p32
The article reports on a study indicating that three out of four consumers still want to visit a physical retail store when buying a communications product or service.
- Discontented? // NZ Marketing Magazine;Apr98, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p9
Reports on the results of a research on New Zealand consumer attitudes conducted for Grey Advertising. Dissatisfaction with the economy; Increase in concern; Widening gap between the rich and the poor.
- What do your customers think? Survey them! Karr, Ron; Blohowiak, Don // Sell!ng;Nov98, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p10
Offers tips on surveying customers. Small batches; Clear purpose; Easy form of polling; Concise survey; Survey construction; Proper questions; Specific information.
- Hearing how healthy sounds. Dryer, Jerry // Dairy Foods;Sep97, Vol. 98 Issue 9, p33
Presents information on a survey conducted on consumers attitudes and actions relating to shopping and eating, as reported by the HealthFocus Incorporated in its 1997 report. Findings of the survey; Statistical information supporting the findings.
- Do you make a point of buying American goods? // Adweek Western Edition;7/3/95, Vol. 45 Issue 27, p11
Presents and analyzes the results of a nationwide survey conducted by the `Adweek' magazine on the attitude of American consumers towards American-made goods. Disparity among age groups.
- CONSUMER SCORECARD. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/12/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p3
A chart is presented depicting the consumer scorecard.
- Consumer wants. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;7/25/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 45, p48
The article offers information on the results of a survey which reveal the top 10 mattress features consumers seek including better sleep result, durability, and comfortableness.
- BILL'S CORNER: briefly. // Chicago Citizen - South Suburban Edition;6/16/2010, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p6
The article reports on the results of the U.S. survey which created a comprehensive cultural map of the changing nation and provided marketers with new information on consumers in the U.S.
- Downloads. EBENKAMP, BECKY // Brandweek;01/25/99, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p17
Presents insights into what consumers are thinking and how they are acting and why. How consumers react to products that are harmful to the environment; Poll conducted by Sterling Packaging on tissue wrapping preferences among consumers and clerks.