Online? On the case
- Let the Buyer Be-aware. Kalnoskas, Aimee // ECN: Electronic Component News;Jul2000, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p8
Comments on factors to be considered in setting up electronic commerce sites. Importance of relating Web site design to customer service; Potential loss of customers exposed to error pages; Customer expectations from electronic commerce.
- Internet tailoring. // International Construction;May2001, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p16
Focuses on the benefits of electronic commerce. Creation of customized services; Availability of Web sites in multiple languages; Supplementation of the procurement process.
- Shopping for a car web style. Karagiannis, Dan // Popular Electronics;Jul97, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p13
Provides information about World Wide Web's `AutoWeb' site for shopping new or used cars online. Description of the features and functions of the Autoweb site; How the system works; Benefits using the system; More information. INSET: Hot sites..
- Customer service functionality on travel sites. // Hotel & Motel Management;06/19/2000, Vol. 215 Issue 11, p102
Presents a graph of customer service functionality on travel Web sites in the United States, as of March 2000.
- Car sites should make cheap and easy refinements to user experience. STEVENSON, BERTIE // New Media Age;2/5/2009, p09
The author argues that web sites related to the automotive industry should create cheap and easy refinements to user experience. He reveals that car sites benchmark need to score more than 55 percent to meet customer expectations. He claims that although car sites help provide dealer...
- Virtually gone. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/24/99, Vol. 46 Issue 52, p4A
Cites a research study by Jupiter Communications on customer service in virtual business transactions. Rise in failure rates of e-mail customer service.
- E-Commerce Enhances E-Service. Sweeney, Theresa // Credit Union Management;Mar2000, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p6
Reports that electronic commerce (e-commerce) allows firms to improve customer service and cost efficiencies, according to the chief financial officers surveyed by RHI Management Resources. How e-commerce improves customer service; Advantages of Web-based business-to-business transactions;...
- Stock up now. Heney, Paul J. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Aug2007, Vol. 60 Issue 8, p64
The article reviews the web site www.stockcap.com from StockCap.
- Persisting with the idea of female sites. Clark, Mairi // Campaign;6/22/2001, Issue 25, p12
Focuses on the Rabbit-On web site aimed at young women. Revenue stream from its SMS service; Content; Founders.