- Trio leave in further C-T reorganisation. // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2002, Issue 5272, p1
Reports the reorganization of Christie-Tyler company. Resignation of three executives from the company; Claims of chief executive officer Richard Souter on the departure of executives; Impact of the departure of executives on the company.
- All change at Christie-Tyler. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;02/16/2001, Issue 5225, p7
Comments on the restructuring of Christie-Tyler upholstery group in Great Britain. Reasons for the restructuring; Improvement in import service; Benefits of manufacturers from export revenues; Increase in the demand for cheaper imports.
- Egan and Massie go as C-T restructures again. // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p1
Reports on the corporate reorganization of the upholstery company Christie-Tyler. Resignation of senior managers Steve Egan and Alan Massie; Appointment of Steve Hampton as chief operating officer; Promotion of Carolyn Lee as business development head.
- All around the world. // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p1
Focuses on the coping mechanism employed by the executives as a result of the corporate reorganization at Christie-Tyler. Business streamlining of the company; Development of many key attractions during the Furniture Show; Application of a more global approach in the industry.
- C-T development centre to close. // Cabinet Maker;8/22/2003, Issue 5352, p5
Reports on the reorganization of the upholstery firm Christie-Tyler in Great Britain. Structure set up by James Benfield for the company; Closure of the development center of the firm; Effect of the closure on the sales agents.
- Egan gets duo in C-T shake-up. // Cabinet Maker;7/25/2003, Issue 5348, p5
Reports on the appointment of executive Steve Egan to take charge of Ultra and Wyvern department of Christie-Tyler.
- Industry legend George Williams passes away. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2013, Issue 5821, p14
An obituary for George Williams, chairman of Christie- Tyler Ltd., is presented.
- More change at C-T as Hampton resigns. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2003, Issue 5358, p5
Reports on the resignation of Stephen Hampton as chief executive officer of Christie-Tyler in Great Britain. Appointment of Scott Malvenan to succeed Hampton; Job accepted by the executive at Belfield Furnishings; Statement issued by the departing chief.
- Fitting tribute. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2003, Issue 5358, p31
Reports on the amount raised for Cancer Research by taking part in the second Trevor Evans Memorial Day as a tribute to the former Christie-Tyler director in Great Britain.