Ligne Roset thinks big with store openings
- Designs on the east side. // Cabinet Maker;8/01/2003, Issue 5349, p20
Focuses on the opening of a Lignet Roset store at East End in London, England. Reasons for the selection of the site; Description of the furniture showroom; Presentation of contemporary designs.
- Ready to roll. // Cabinet Maker;11/10/2000, Issue 5213, p2
Announces Ligne Roset's plan to roll out a further seven stand alone stores in 2001, increasing its roster to ten.
- Eighth Ligne Roset studio. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/97, Issue 5066, p4
Discloses the opening of Great Britain's eighth Ligne Roset studio in West Midlands store Coles of Bilston by Croydon retailer Inspirations. Ligne Roset executive John Higham's description of the studios; Plans for the launching of its range of coordinated accessories.
- Adaptable launches from Ligne Roset. // Cabinet Maker;06/01/2001, Issue 5240, p4
Presents the Ligne Roset furniture collection for 2002. Introduction of the Yang sofa by designer Francois Bauchet; Easy Calin recliner by Pascal Mourgue; Pop chair and stool by Christian Werner.
- Versatility is key to Ligne Roset launches. // Cabinet Maker;10/5/2001, Issue 5258, p4
Presents the launch theme of Ligne Roset for its 2002 collection. Design of the Yang sofa; Expansion of Brera storage collection; Selection of lighting designs; Features of the steel floor and table lamp.
- Ligne Roset in ...150,000 push for modern furniture. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;09/04/98, Issue 5104, p3
Focuses on British furniture firm Ligne Roset's advertising campaign that will be published in leading periodicals in September through November 1998. Campaign message; Aim to promote Ligne Roset as a brand rather than specific products; Advertising budget.
- Online discounts from Ligne Roset. // Cabinet Maker;11/3/2006, Issue 5512, p8
The article reports on the launch of Web site which offers product discounts from Ligne Roset company for online registered consumers in Great Britain. The members could also get information on product care, guidance and tips. It also presents the prices of several furniture such as sofabeds and...
- Ligne Roset launch. // Cabinet Maker;1/20/2006, Issue 5472, p10
The article reports that Ligne Roset will open a showroom in Swiss Cottage in London, England. The showroom will feature a specialist lighting section. Ligne Roset has a total of three London store outlets which offer designer furniture for living, dining and bedrooms and lighting. A team of...
- Next stop SoHo. Lewis, Julia; Warhol, Paul // Interior Design;Feb99, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p50
Reports on the opening of the house furnishings store in the SoHo area in New York City owned by Ligne Roset. Adoption of classical designs for the establishment; Creation of a loft-like setting for the store.