Siebert Brandford Finds Derek McNeil a Strong Fit for N.Y. Office
- Siebert Hires Duffy For N.Y. Office. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;5/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31878, p6
Announces the appointment of Sean Duffy as Siebert Brandford Shank's managing director in New York. Career history of Duffy; Job responsibilities.
- Siebert Brandford Shank Hires Detroit CFO Werdlow. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32856, p6
Reports on the appointment of Sean Werdlow as managing director for Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. in Chicago, Illinois. Responsibilities of Werdlow in the firm; Family background of Werdlow; Career achievement.
- Siebert's Personnel Carousel Continues With Two Hires. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31889, p34
Reports on executive changes at Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. Appointment of Pamela Mobley as manager of the company's office in Chicago, Illinois; Company's decision to hire former Houston debt manager Carmen T. Best to work in the firm's Chicago office.
- Siebert Brandford Hires Four From Wachovia, Including Father-Son Team. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/15/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32918, p32
The article announces the hiring of four professionals at Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. including John Urbina as senior managing director, Geoff Urbina as senior vice president of public finance, Ben Pan as an associate and Mary Kersbergen as an analyst.
- Siebert Hires Rasheia Johnson to Head Philadelphia Office. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;9/10/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34375, p1
Siebert Brandford Shank has hired Rasheia R. Johnson to head its Philadelphia office. She will hold the title of Senior Vice President.
- Siebert Names New Managing Director in Texas. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;1/5/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34438, p1
Keith Richard has joined Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. as Managing Director and will lead the Texas region, the firm announced on Monday. Richard will be based in the firm's Houston office.
- Brandford Reflects on Firm's Record-Breaking Performance. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;7/5/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31174, p30
Reports on the success of Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. Performance of the company in the first six months of 2001; Worth of business managed by the company.
- Net earnings rise for Siebert Financial. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;05/18/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30643, p28
Announces the increase in the first quarter net income of Siebert, Brandford, Shank & Co. in 1999. Results for the same quarter in 1998; Factors affecting the increase.
- Playing With the Big Kids. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;05/04/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30884, p1
Reports on the survival of San Francisco, California-based securities firm Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. Products and services offered; Bond-financed projects of the company; Ranking of the company.