NCUA Files Suit Against Estate Of Former Shiloh Exec
- Death Adds to Mystery. // Credit Union Times;4/24/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p1
The article discusses the liquidation of the 2.4-million-U.S. dollar Shiloh of Alexandria Federal Credit Union (FCU) on April 12, 2013 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). December 2012 report of the FCU serving Shiloh Bapstist Church members , it says, showed 1.08% delinquent...
- Family Friend Is Shocked By DuPree Jr.'s Alleged Embezzlement. Birch, Ray // Credit Union Journal;11/25/2013, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p27
The article reports on the reaction of credit union HEW Federal Credit Union (FCU) chief operating officer (COO) Gloria Bowden on civil complaint against credit union Shiloh of Alexandria Federal Credit Union (FCU) former manager John DuPree Jr. Bowden finds it difficult to understand how former...
- Li & Fung Wins Legal Dispute. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/ 7/2013, Vol. 205 Issue 116, p17
The article reports that sourcing company Li & Fung Ltd. has won a legal dispute against apparel supplier Contemporary Streetwear LLC, which failed to pay for orders it made for Li & Fung from 2009-2011. It says that New York Southern District Magistrate Judge Debra Freeman has awarded the...
- Making member business loans. Mica, Daniel A. // Credit Union Magazine;Apr2003, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p10
Focuses on the process of making a loan from the National Credit Union Administration in the United States. Eligibility of a loan for a federal guarantee from the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- One CD Revolving Lone Is Made. // Credit Union Journal;10/21/2002, Vol. 6 Issue 42, p15
Reports that the U.S. National Credit Union Administration has made one loan through its community development revolving loan fund to Watertown Employees Federal Credit Union in Watertown, South Dakota in September 2002.
- NCUA Vote On Easing MBL Restrictions Delayed. Roberts, Ed // Credit Union Journal;7/14/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 28, p12
Reports on the evaluation of the proposals to ease restrictions on member business loans by the National Credit Union Administration in the U.S. Efficiency of business lending operations; Limitation of business censorship.
- NCUA Issues New Rules For Chartering Corporates. // Credit Union Journal;2/28/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p18
The article reports on the decision of the U.S. National Credit Union Association (NCUA) to approve updates to its chartering rules for corporate CUs in the country.
- Credit unions get regulator's old computers. // American Banker;7/6/95, Vol. 160 Issue 128, p9
States that the National Credit Union Administration is giving its old computers to small, nonautomated institutions to help them comply with the Truth-in-Savings Act. Deadline of compliance with the rule; Total number of computers to be given out.
- Basic Questions About Concentration Risk. // Credit Union Directors Newsletter;May2010, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p3
The article presents the basic questions related to concentration risk suggested by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).