IN THE LOOP. .
- BOOK BRIEFS. // Book Publishing Report;10/13/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 39, p7
Reports developments related to the book industry in the U.S. as of October 2003. Highlight of the Frankfurt Book Fair; Increase in store sales of Barnes & Noble Inc.; Participation of the publishers and authors in exhibits.
- Sales rise 9% at B&N, to $718 million. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/24/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 21, p19
Reports on book company Barnes and Noble's sales performance for its first quarter ending May 1, 1999. Increase in sales; Net earnings.
- IN THE LOOP. // Book Publishing Report;8/20/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p7
Reports on the same-store sales at Barnes & Noble Inc.'s superstores in July 2001.
- Mixed Signals From B&N. J. M. // Publishers Weekly;12/5/2011, Vol. 258 Issue 49, p7
The article reports on the performance of Barnes & Noble Inc. in the bookselling and publishing market.
- Barnes & Noble Ready For More Expansion. Mutter, John // Publishers Weekly;6/10/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 23, p9
Reports on the expansion plans of Barnes & Noble company as of June 10, 2002. Opening of additional book stores in the U.S.; Impact of its superstore operations on the company; Reason for its decision not to venture in international expansion; Merger of Barnes & Noble.com with the company.
- Barnes & Noble Sales Rose 3.5% in Fiscal 2002. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/25/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 8, p9
Reveals the sales posted by Barnes & Noble for the year ended February 2, 2002. Sales at the company's superstores in the same year; Earnings the company is expecting for year 2002; Number of superstores the company plans to open in 2002.
- Barnes & Noble teams up with Ramapo Catskill Library System for fundraiser. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/25/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p18
The article provides information about the Voucher Bookfair event hosted by Barnes & Noble Inc. Booksellers together with Ramapo Catskill Library Systems in New York. It mentions that the event is a fundraising program that enables library supporters to raise funds for the Summer Reading...
- FUN FOR EVERYONE THIS HALLOWEEN. // La Prensa San Diego;10/23/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 43, p5
The article offers news briefs related to Halloween events. Rolling Readers will be hosting a three-day Bookfair at the Point Loma Barnes and Noble Bookstar from October 30 to November 1, 2009. San Diego Model Railroad Museum opens its doors for the Halloween Family Day from 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m....
- High School Book Fairs. Fitzgerald, Marianne // Library Media Connection;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p34
The article presents the author's experience of organizing a book fair for promoting reading interests in children. The book fair was titled "Annual Severna Park Art Show & Book Fair." The author's plan was supported by publishing firm Barnes & Noble Inc. The books were complied after getting an...