NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD: THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;6/3/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p3
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of bestselling children's book publishers as of June 2002. Rank of Random House; Number of title of Time Warner; Prominence of HarperCollins in book publishing.
- INTERNATIONAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;2/4/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p8
Reports developments related to international publishers. Rank of Random House Inc. in Great Britain book market; Sales of Harper Collins; Appointment of Ann-Janine Murtagh as publishing director of Orchard Books.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS Childrens' // Book Publishing Report;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 34, p8
Presents the list of the leading book publishers of the U.S. as of September 8, 2003. Number of bestseller books which helped HarperCollins to stay on top of the publisher's list; Total number of weeks during which titles of Random House did desirable business.
- Corporate Shuffle. Deahl, Rachel // Publishers Weekly;7/7/2008, Vol. 255 Issue 27, p4
The article reveals that the U.S. publishing industry has undergone a reality television-like change as seen at its major houses in 2008. Among these changes include the resignation or dismissal of top executives, with HarperCollins and Hyperion losing their chief executive officers (CEO).
- Random House, Food Network Stars Control NYT Advice/Misc. List. // Book Publishing Report;12/25/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p6
The article reports on the hardcover and paperback advice and miscellaneous lists of the "New York Times." Most of the top spots of the list have been controlled by television personalities such as Rachael Ray from the Food Network, Paula Deen and Ina Garten's "Barefoot Contessa at Home," from...
- HarperCollins Tops Children's Lists for Second Straight Year. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2007 Supplement, Vol. 32, p1
The article focuses on various publishers which achieved several best selling children's books in 2006. They include HarperCollins Publishers Inc. which topped the list with 27 book titles. Random House Inc. ranked second with 23 book titles including authors Christopher Paolini's "Eldest" and...
- Three-Decade Friendship Helps HC Snag Long-Time RH Author Crichton. // Book Publishing Report;02/19/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p8
Reports that Michael Crichton has ended his relationship with Random House Inc. to reunite with Jane Friedman in HarperCollins Publishers Inc. History of the relationship of Crichton and Friedman.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS Hardcover Fiction 2001. // Book Publishing Report;1/7/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p3
Presents a list of top-selling hardcover fiction book publishers in the U.S. for the year 2001. Random House; Penguin Putnam; HarperCollins; Simon & Schuster;; Time Warner; Holtzbrinck; Tyndale House.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS Children's. // Book Publishing Report;4/21/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p3
Provides a list from the 'New York Times Bestseller Scorecard' of several books for children ranked according to publishers for the year 2003. HarperCollins; Scholastic; Random House; Simon & Schuster.