Education Carries Cinar in 2002; Co. Begins to Rebuild Entertainment
- Cinar Corp.'s education holdings see 41.3% revenue growth in 1Q. // Electronic Education Report;05/12/99, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the financial performance of Cinar Corp. for the first quarter ended February 28, 1999. Growth in revenues of education holdings which publishes and distributes classroom supplements; Increase in gross profit and net income.
- Education Unit Commands 50% Of Cinar 3rd Quarter Sales. // Educational Marketer;11/01/99, Vol. 30 Issue 31, p3
Reports on the revenue contribution of the Cinar Education unit at Cinar Corp. for the third quarter of 1999.
- Education Is Bulwark Of Cinar Revenue In 2001. // Educational Marketer;4/10/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the education revenue of Cinar Corp. for the fiscal year ended November 30, 2001.
- Cinar Corp Releases Unaudited Financial Results For 1999, 2000. // Electronic Education Report;04/11/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p5
Reports on Cinar Corp.'s earnings for the fiscal year ended November 20, 2000.
- Canuck kidvidder Cinar reveals figures for 2000. Kelly, Brendan // Daily Variety;04/02/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 24, p10
Reports on the financial performance of Canuck TV producer Cinar Corp. in fiscal year 2000. Decline in revenues of the Montreal, Quebec-based firm; Amount of nonrecurring charge; Losses from the acquisition of the shares of Lightspan, a company specializing in educational software.
- McGraw-Hill Climbs To Top Of 1999 Publishers' Profitability Index. // Educational Marketer;04/10/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p2
Provides information on the profits posted by educational publishers in the United States in 1999.
- Harcourt Leads In Texas Reading, ELA Adoptions; Barrett Kendall's New E-Textbook Finds a Niche. // Educational Marketer;06/04/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p1
Presents updates on the sales income of educational publishing companies in the United States as of June 4, 2001, with emphasis on the financial performance of Harcourt.
- Wire-Draw Absolute Encoders. // New Equipment Digest;Nov2005, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p75
The article presents information about the wire-draw absolute encoders from Sick Stegmann Inc. Model BTF wire-draw absolute encoders measure lengths to 50 with resolution to 0.025 mm.
- Sales of College Instructional Materials Climb, Returns Plummet. // Educational Marketer;9/3/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 25, p7
Reports on the increase in the sales revenue of college publishers in the United States in 2001.